• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The best way to make graphs more legible is to make the lines thicker. I speak from experience here, as my thesis committee were all five of them elderly gentlemen with bad eyes. Did they care about the physics? Not a bit! They assumed my advisor had done the necessary checks of that part. Thicker lines, that's what they wanted. Take it from a denizen of academia, thicker lines are the bees' knees. Also, yellow and pink generally come across very badly; and you may want to drop some of the less important families like the Abbasids, as the graph will be complex enough with just the seven who will survive into EU3 - presumably these are what our readers care about, anyway.

This week's edits:

[*] SOUM to England, Russia pays.
[*] Blayne and KoM AARs: Gold for Byz.
[*] Oddman AAR: Stab.
[*] Golle AAR: Characters moved.
[*] BULG claims to CROA: C745, C722, C669. BULG pays.
[*] Claims from RUSS to CROA, BULG pays - vR didn't confirm this so it's in a separate file. We will use 'final' unless vR says otherwise.

Bah, Pdox file attachment not working for me. Try instead this elegant and finely-crafted link:

http://www.filedropper.com/cotf1387final

Last edited:
Treaty of Chalons^2

The Sovereign and Awesome nations of Dônmark and Al-Andalus agree upon the following:

A Non-Aggression Pact and Defensive Alliance with all the trimmings (no vassal sniping, return of inheritances), until the Year of Our Lord 1397; after that, renewable every 20 years (default is renewal).

Signed,
Al-Andalus

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ah well time to support the one true Rome! All hail OrangeYoshi Thrice Anointed Autokrator of Rome!

Congratulations. I suspect Blayne kept the troops at home after KoM confirmed he wouldn't be staying there in EU3?

Oddman dowed so my attention was split.

Ok, the great CK leg is now ended
thanks for the fans and for me it was perhaps bit sad moment becouse I suspect it was last MP game ever I played with CK...next great marathon game should have Ck2 on row...

In the last years my king died
a 4 year old of finnish culture inherited (our eu3 cultures will be decided by the kings culture) with 1 diplomacy and 3 intrigue
Got pope demand me to change to church supermacy with threath of excommunication
got pope demand some other sh*t with threath of excommunication
Got excommunicated
got realm duress and I convert with six rebelious vassals

god dam Im gonna miss this game :p

Last edited:
Well, cheer up Golle; to remind you of CK days I added excommunication to the things that convert. :)

Congratulations. I suspect Blayne kept the troops at home after KoM confirmed he wouldn't be staying there in EU3?

Not at all, he fought as best he could. There were too many Persians, and then Oddman sealed the deal by DOWing. At that point we could have switched to have Blayne in Persia and Foels in Croatia, and it wouldn't have mattered.

Well, cheer up Golle; to remind you of CK days I added excommunication to the things that convert.

well thanks, You know how to make things pleasent for everyone ;)

Egypt would be a good place for you, Ike; that way, when I come back to Europe at the head of a vast army bent on revenge, my victim will be someone who was there when what I'm getting revenge for happened, and enthusiastically approved of it.