[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
told they guy what you asked wetew :)

Wow, I had to go back and check what I asked you to do :S I'm so totally f&#¤ed up in my head right now that I can't remember things I wrote a couple of hours ago :(

I can't make it tomorrow, and unless I get really lucky I won't be able to join on Sunday as well :( Can you guys train on the ruins map, as I took a decission that we should use that particular map...

Edit: Teams are Nord and Vaegirs

OK. Guess that both teams will go for Nords and for Vaegirs at some point, right ?

WHAT DA??? am i not important enough to be invited to debates concerning gross links and etc?

:confused: Sorry ?

I just meant i meant on TS with the other guys that were online at the time. You were free to join us.

OK. Guess that both teams will go for Nords and for Vaegirs at some point, right ?

Yeah, 5 rounds each... Though they didn't know it was a battle. They had trained sieges today :p Who play siege clan matches with only 6 people? It's way to easy with so few players...

Ok, thanks for the precisions.

Yeah but i had not been informed of the gathering! and you know i never visit this thread anymore due to your and wetews eternal fashionista talk! jk :p

Then come on TS at around 19h00 CET each day... i've noticed there is always someone around. Joining in at 23h00 CET, there is high chance you won't find anybody, especially during a week day ;)

Training? Only me present right now.

Because you've got 1,283 posts on a strategy game developers forum? :p

Why was i not pmed about the training schedule?!

You'll have to ask Wetew :p

so I do, doesn't mean I can't have a social life. Look at Gig he''s married :)

edit: btw it took me 7 years to have 1,284 posts :p

Because you've got 1,283 posts on a strategy game developers forum? :p

Why was i not pmed about the training schedule?!
Everyone wasinformed the same, through a message in this thread..