[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I mean in the "active members" list, the thing that's supposed to be his flag is a question mark.

Yeah, that's an outdated list. I've changed it in the new one. Working on the first post right now.

Training will be at 19:00 CET today. The server will be closed, the password will be sent out through teamspeak to everyone there... Hope to see you within the hour :D

Somehow I missed the posting that asked when we can be available for clan training. At the moment, my gaming computer is down, so I cannot join anything. But hopefully it will be back in action soon. Of course, I was having problems connecting in multiplayer in the past, so I'll have to deal with that whenever I get my computer up and running. I'll have to let you know more as things develop.

Yesterday we had a total of seven players training yesterday! That's just one away from a standard clant battle team! :D
Next training is on Sunday, hopefully more people can join then

When on sunday?

18h00

Training:
  • Tuesday: 18:00 – 20:00 CET on NOP_Server_TDM
    (The server will be closed if enough members are training, and the password will be sent out through Teamspeak).

• Friday: 19:00 – 21:00 CET on NOP_Server_TDM
    (The server will be closed if enough members are training, and the password will be sent out through Teamspeak).

• Sunday: 18:00 – 21:00 CET on NOP_Server_TDM

I’ve tried to organize the training so that everyone should at least get one hour of training on each training session, except for weekdays when Boris ze Spider can’t play at all. There will be time to play both prior and after the training session, but the server won’t be closed for others.

I dont know if I'll be there tomorrow as I have a day date :p might come online later....:)

A day date, as in a date with a woman on the day insted of the evening/night? :p ;)

There will be another Nations Cup tournament soon. I thought I would let you guys know. Last year I participated in the Swedish team. I must say that it was a great experience, especially as you get to know so much about how to play Warband. So if you feel for it don't forget to apply to your nations team. There will moat likely be try-outs, but even if you don't succeed you might learn alot from the more experienced players (though I shall warn you that if you have the slightest doubt about your skills you're most likely not good enough :p)

The norwegian, danish and swedish team have their threads in the Scandinavian forum on Taleworlds. For the rest I'm not sure, but you may find them through the link at the beginning.

I won't even bother trying :p

I wasn't good enough last year. I was treated badly by THE dutch team. I was registerd to play and guarenteerd à spot by team captain. But à minute before THE game hè announced THE team to play. I was confused so I asked what up? I had to ask 3 Times before I got an anwser. THE dutch team captain is à jerk and I shall not play under him.

Hè said I wasn't good enough. (ironic enough i ended in top 2 in kills in trainings)

Tbx henkalv if you think im good enough. THE dutchies dont agree with you.

Is it the same captain this year? Because if you were good last year I can guarantee that you're even better this year (with your form right now I can't even kill you, and I'm sure that I could do that last year :p

And as for Henkalv, I think you would be able to take a spot in the team. To be honest I'm not sure I've seen any of their members online. Most of them don't even seem to belong to clans.

As why I want you to try out so is it because I learned alot last year, and I think you guys would to. But of course, you can't learn anything if the team captain or the one in charge of battles doesn't want to teach you. And hdk was actually treated really bad by his NC team.

Yeah, but NC will go on for more then a couple of weeks...

Edit: I've already checked with the Swedish team, having a mic and talking on teamspeak is a must unfortunally. Perhaps the finish team don't have those requirements..

[...]
Gigau you should try. As wetew said you learn alot.
[...]

I'm sure i would. But i'm already overstretched as is. I don't know where i'd fit it some more training. I'll check the threads on TaleWorld, though.