[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Updated! By the way gigau... Could you post you ingame nick (or is it gigau) and your location? If you have a taleworlds nick that would also be good...

Right now, when i come on the server, i'm gigau. Although, i shall now be NOP_Squire_Gigau i guess :p

I live in Charleroi, Belgium.

I'll register there.

Can I sing up? Apart from a little archery, I need quite some work...

Sure! You are more then welcomed! :p Please state what your in-game nick is along with your location and I'll send you a welcome PM.

Your ingame nick will be like this: NOP_Squire_XXXXXXXXX

Right now, when i come on the server, i'm gigau. Although, i shall now be NOP_Squire_Gigau i guess :p

I live in Charleroi, Belgium.

I'll register there.

No need for that unless you want to. But I can recommend their forum if you want to learn how to be really good :p :D

Edit: PMed!

Just so you know, apart from archery, i suck at everything else. Each time, i get to hand-to-hand combat, even with those nice shields i pick up, i get killed after one or two blows when i try to hit them myself (or if i just protect myself, i get my shield destroyed and die one second after). And on horse, it's even worst, i miss every target... :eek:o

Just so you know, apart from archery, i suck at everything else. Each time, i get to hand-to-hand combat, even with those nice shields i pick up, i get killed after one or two blows when i try to hit them myself (or if i just protect myself, i get my shield destroyed and die one second after). And on horse, it's even worst, i miss every target... :eek:o

Well... Archery is one of the most important roles in the game (if not the most important) if you ask me :p

Does the rest of the clan know about the contest I'm having on our server??

Does the rest of the clan know about the contest I'm having on our server??

Hopefully... By the way, I will try to get my 30 minutes in there today or tomorrow. How long did I play last time Lor? :eek:o

Well... Archery is one of the most important roles in the game (if not the most important) if you ask me :p

Good, then i'll continue pactising my strong point :cool: ... or should i say my least worst point :D

Ok, I am currently moving halfway across the country, so will probably be out for two weeks or so :(

Hopefully... By the way, I will try to get my 30 minutes in there today or tomorrow. How long did I play last time Lor? :eek:o

Around 20 min.:)

Welcome gigau. And glad to see you've entered Lor's contest on his server!

Thanks. Actually his contest announcement and the presentation of the server made me try this game again... after some time of collecting dust in a corner of my hard drive :p I'm really having fun there, rather making a solo campaign... :cool:

Thanks. Actually his contest announcement and the presentation of the server made me try this game again... after some time of collecting dust in a corner of my hard drive :p I'm really having fun there, rather making a solo campaign... :cool:

I, too, play the multiplayer more than the solo campaign. Lor's server is tough to play, but I figure it will make me a better player in other servers.

I haven't tried any other server yet... i'm still exploring the current maps of Lor's server... i still got a lot of work to do there :D

Lor Could you please change thaat the factions and maps change after an amout of kills lesser than 600 maybe 200? :)

Maybe after the contest.