[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I won't be able to play today, best of luck my friends.

Courtesy of Foamy over at TaleWorlds.

When Foamy made this, did he know who would use it? Because I got a PM today saying that he didn't know. He wasn't angry or anything like that, he just wanted to know for whome he made it before he made it. I agree with him and I thought that you atleast would have said that to him :confused:

OOPS!! just realized I put the wrong warhorse in the folder with the banners, sorry.

When Foamy made this, did he know who would use it? Because I got a PM today saying that he didn't know. He wasn't angry or anything like that, he just wanted to know for whome he made it before he made it. I agree with him and I thought that you atleast would have said that to him :confused:

Do we need to replace it??

Here are our new banners:

Banners_GrandMaster.png
Banner_Electors.png
Banner_Regular.png

Grand Master | Lord Elector/Knight Elector | Regular

Can you fix so that we can use these in-game Lor Dic? Foamy recommends that we use all three banners, because the old regular one wasn't as good as he hoped.

Last edited:
nice :cool:

could you add a link so we coudl download them? :)

also are the servers still down?

As soon as Lor Dic converts them into the correct file type they will be put up on the first page.

I'll put banners together when I get home in a few hours, don't know if I can play or not. Keep me posted on which server you are on.

I'll put banners together when I get home in a few hours, don't know if I can play or not. Keep me posted on which server you are on.

I have asked Timothy to put our banners in his banner-pack. Hopefully he will do so, but when can use ours until he does so.

Lor Dic, for your great work with our clan banners and warhorses, please accept this promotion to Knight Elector. Please swear following:

I here swear fealty and do homage to the Noble Order of the Platypus; to ever be a good knight and true, reverent and generous, obedient to my Grand Master and Noble Order, foremost in battle and champion of the right and the good

OT: I happened to forget about Lor Dics great work with the banners. Sorry, of course you should be promoted to a elector.