[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have a bad timing for showing off...the moment you guys left....

:p

mb335.jpg

Lol, how many did you kill that last round :S

Lol, how many did you kill that last round :S

the one after you left 1 till henkalv died and left (than 5!) and last round only 2 :p

edit: after henkalv died I rushed against the archers...got one in first go...hit 2nd one than my horse died as I fell and got up I killed 4 in melee :D

ofcourse I had to type:

BOOYAH :D

the one after you left 1 till henkalv died and left (than 5!) and last round only 2 :p

edit: after henkalv died I rushed against the archers...got one in first go...hit 2nd one than my horse died as I fell and got up I killed 4 in melee :D

ofcourse I had to type:

BOOYAH :D

That's crazy! :p

19:03
I feel lonely :(

Buggy alarm clock on my phone. Doesn't recognize two alarms at the same time, once one of the alarms has rung, the other cancels.

It's fine. I'm at school at the moment and the internet connection here was giving me a ping of about 350. It was terrible. :-( I'll have to wait until I go home for a decent ping. I was lagging so bad it was actually taking 2-3 seconds for my guy to swing after I'd released the button.

It's fine. I'm at school at the moment and the internet connection here was giving me a ping of about 350. It was terrible. :-( I'll have to wait until I go home for a decent ping. I was lagging so bad it was actually taking 2-3 seconds for my guy to swing after I'd released the button.

Most people in the United States get pretty lousy pings on most European servers though, so do not be shocked by quite a laggy experience on such servers, although nowhere near as bad as what you experienced today.

Last edited:
Wetew

could you please check teh logs of our server,

I think some guys from Crysis clan hijacked our server and kicked/banned people when they came online. they left a few minutes after I joined around 20 mins ago.
If they did we should ban them :)

We do not even allow pollbans or pollkicks. The only way they could have done this is through stealing the password, in which case this is a case for the police as well.

Guys, do you think we should contact the guys at SW again for a match? To get things running again after the easter vacation.

Sure... but first, we should see that we get our trainings back on schedule (things were quite off before the Easter break...)