• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1938 - Third Session

Third Session

The Beginning of this Session had the Imperial Alliance at war with Serbia, Romania, while the Syndicalists strengthen their position in the New World.

screensave9.png

For reasons of security, all photos of battles, and of areas with battles will be not revealed. Also they all have been burned. (Just in Case). Anyway, Egypt sees the Light!

The Situation at the End of this Session
screensave10.png

At the end of this session, this is the situation in North America.

screensave11.png

Brazil is taking over South America.

screensave12.png

No Comment.

screensave13.png

No Comment.

screensave14.png

No Comment.

screensave15.png

The Mighty Imperial Alliance!

screensave16.png

The South African Part of the Alliance

screensave17.png

The Asian Part of the Alliance

screensave18.png

The.......American Part. :(

screensave19.png

The Syndicalist Alliance!

screensave20.png

No Comment.

screensave21.png

No Comment.

screensave22.png

No Comment.

Summary: Next Game will decide if this will be the next Great Long War or one will end quick, and small. Also, next game, i can post battles, and in-depth photos of the Western Front. :eek:
Of course, the enemy will know about already so that's why you will see it in one week. :D

Hello All, the new AAR post will come in about 7 hours!
However, we need a new Japan player as our current one is missing and is thought to be A.W.O.L

He will be shot of course, however we need a player who has Kaiserreich Mod, and has Gameranger.
http://www.gameranger.com/
Kaiserreich Mod: http://www.europa-universalis.com/fo...d.php?t=223176
Anyone want to Join? It will be fun!

No we cannot guarantee that the war will start next week, as the war sometimes will not fire until late 1940.

We will probably rename Brazil to something different when they fully conquered South America. Suggestions to what name that would fit are appreciated.

all is ready for the final war it seems
go syndiez!:D

Make it Union de las Republicas Sindicalistas de Suramérica, but have only Brazilian ministers:D We all know that the rest of South America will be the bitch in this relationship.
Also, darn, I can't join! I just remembered i actually don't have Kaiserreich and neither can i download it for reasons that are beyond my comprehension(but perhaps it has something to do with me having effing Vista).
Pity. That looked like a hell of a game, better than what the TGG could ever have been.

:eek: Go Syndicalists!

Wow! KR appears to be awesome for MP as well.

Is balance given?

We´ve played some excellent KR multiplayer games with modified (well, taken from TRP :D) combat system and terrain/infra layout. Balance is surprisingly good, the narrow and extensively fortified Western Front usually pushes the global conflict between Internationale and Mitteleuropa out to secondary fronts elsewhere in the globe. Positions of Russia and Japan are also absolutely critical.

Combined Syndicates of South America

Union de Naciones Suramericanas or shorter, Union de Suramerica.

Make it Union de las Republicas Sindicalistas de Suramérica, but have only Brazilian ministers:D We all know that the rest of South America will be the bitch in this relationship.
Also, darn, I can't join! I just remembered i actually don't have Kaiserreich and neither can i download it for reasons that are beyond my comprehension(but perhaps it has something to do with me having effing Vista).
Pity. That looked like a hell of a game, better than what the TGG could ever have been.

You can't DL KR? I have Vista and i can. Are you using Firefox? Also, anyone have more names? If not, maybe a Mod could put in a Poll, or something like that..
Also....anyone who wants to join the game? We need players for Japan, Australia, South Africa (To allow Freedom to have a chance!), and other nations as well.

Wow! KR appears to be awesome for MP as well.

Is balance given?

Balance given? What do you mean exactly?

Are the nations balanced or are i.e. the Syndis way too strong?

We´ve played some excellent KR multiplayer games with modified (well, taken from TRP :D) combat system and terrain/infra layout. Balance is surprisingly good, the narrow and extensively fortified Western Front usually pushes the global conflict between Internationale and Mitteleuropa out to secondary fronts elsewhere in the globe. Positions of Russia and Japan are also absolutely critical.

Sounds Fun.
Also, anyone have more names? If not, maybe a Mod could put in a Poll, or something like that..
Also....anyone who wants to join the game? We need players for Japan, Australia, South Africa (To allow Freedom to have a chance!), and other nations as well.
Still need players......
Also, the name of Brazil is now...........
Union de Suramerica
Yeah, the name was changed already.
Are the nations balanced or are i.e. the Syndicalists way too strong?

Really? They keep saying we are too strong. Its a matter of pros. and cons.
Imperial Alliance Pros
Large number of Nations
Large number of armies
Lots of IC
On the Map, we Own already!
Large Scale Fort System

Imperial Alliance Cons
Only 2 Human players for 4 large nations (Austria, OE, Japan, Hungary)
I'm an idiot. (I.E: 1 and a half Human Players)
:(

Syndicalist Alliance Pros
Good Players
UoB is on an island.
France has a large scale Fort System.
The New World will be the Holdout if france, UoB fall.
And a bunch of other pros.......:confused:

Syndicalist Alliance Cons
They face a lot of troops
Germany has a Huge Fortress System.
Russia is big.
A bunch of other cons............ :confused:

We currently need players for mostly Japan, Benegal and possible Australasian Confederation (AC is pretty weak though but can grew after time) and they are allied with South Africa and the Philippines.