• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Great to see an update! Good job Qorten. Working the HRE angle makes sense now that the patch change mid-game screwed up the infamy.

So, who's up? Is tuore still around? Or another surprise player? :D Or shall I take it? After the save is posted, that is. ;)

Interesting moves.

Quick, but to the point! :D

Wait, this is still continuing? Awesome!

Do you want to play? I think you're up if we're using the "regular" players.

Pfft, by this time, you two are the only "regular" players.

TheLoneGunman started the whole game and has been playing all the time. So not true, there are actually three! ;)

Though I gotta admit that I see your point. :D Can't really "blame" anyone though, wrapping this up has taken a while...

TheLoneGunman started the whole game and has been playing all the time. So not true, there are actually three! ;)

Though I gotta admit that I see your point. :D Can't really "blame" anyone though, wrapping this up has taken a while...

May be I can continue it. ;)

Agreed, anyone but me! Anyone but me! ;)

Agreed, anyone but me! Anyone but me! ;)

Hey, you were the previous player before Qorten, so you just played. :p Of course, "just" is debatable as that was over three months ago! :rofl:

Where's the update? :p

Nice AAR guys. Time to unite!

Patience always helps. :D

P.S: Currenlty I'm familiziaring with current situation.

:rofl: Okay, looking forward to what you get out of it.