+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Imperium 2.00 released!

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Imperium 2.00 released!

I considered calling this release my "third beta", but version 2.00 sounds a lot better. Also, if I need to release a bug-fixing version, I can call it 2.01. A winning concept. There's only one little cloud on the blue sky of leaving-the-beta-stage: A month ago, I said I wouldn't release v2.0 before I had finished all the flags and all the modifier icons. Since it's quite boring to make all of them in a row, I haven't. I don't think I've broken my word, though, as I'm calling it v2.00 and not v2.0.

This release includes everything you've seen in the last two months' updates and some other interesting things as well. It's made for the latest beta patch, v 2.31. To freshen up your memory, this means notable features such as authorities, progress and reworked GUI (meaning "graphical user interface"). There is also a lot of province modifiers, many of them lacking icons (as I hinted earlier). You should also note that the starting scenario of 245 is the only time you can choose, since I have removed the date gadget. Pure fascism.

Feel free to spam the bug reports thread if you like, but remember some things are "unfinished" rather than "buggy":

- Some of the flags are white
    - Many of the modifier icons have ugly-looking black-and-white numbers on them
    - Many of the modifiers lack proper descriptions
    - The tribal government window looks strange
    - You can't access the national ideas
    - There are no omens
    - No inventions (advances) have been added to the new tech trees (aspects of progress)

All of these things will be fixed in later releases. There is one, huge and very strange bug, however, which I've no idea how to fix: Everything associated with diplomacy disappears when you save and reload the game. If it's still there when everything is as fixed as it can be (in later releases), I think I'll PM Doomdark about it.

Don't let my little warnings scare you off, though. This release should be pretty fun to play around with (at least I think so myself). I have playtested it quite extensively and never got any crashes. Anyway, it's time you click the link below, if you haven't already.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
    Last edited by Descartes; 11-01-2010 at 11:35.
    Previously worked on Imperium, a mod for Rome: Vae Victis.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of Prussia
    EU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Grargh! You release when I'm at home away from my PC!
    Faith in Humanity Meter - ||||||||||
    The Ink Well

Let's Play M&B Warband 1257AD!

Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Sorry, I didn't know. You'll have a whole day before HTTT comes out, though.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandPride of Nations500k club

downloading, but am supposed to finnish my BA project..:

No time on my hands, busy with uni work and playing FtG and EU III .
    Also not expecting this to be good enough for a long term game already. But i will load up at least a game, perhaps i can help a little with bugfixing. Also wanna see the potential of this.
    Read my first AAR: Wittelsbach- A CK AAR
    http://www.europa-universalis.com/fo...d.php?t=293636

Wow, 64 Mbs, if only 10 MBs of those are code i am already impressed.

Haha YES, my mod is bigger than HTTT!
    It's not code, though. The mod directory takes 439 MBs on my hard drive, and 434 of those are located in the map and gfx folders.

So 5 MBs of code? Not too shabby.

Damn download takes ages..open the 2.00 first impressions and bug reports thread already meanwhile...

Go ahead!

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome: Vae VictisEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Downloading now...

Good idea to release it now. The flags and icons will be for Christmas
    It will be difficult not to play it this evening. Guess I will not give tonight the final check to my HoI3 translation...

The ambitious modifications brought by Imperium seem, well, Imperial !
    OMNIBUS VIIS ROMAM PERVENITUR

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    MagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: Warband

Awesome! Downloading now, will check it out after work.
    EU: Rome, the way it should have been.
    Europa Imperialis Map Mod v0.1d

Oh my god

Not fair, i'm at my girlfriend house so i'll have to wait for tomorrow between my studies for the final exam. I'll have plenty of time in two days and ill post an AAR in the forum

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Rise of PrussiaEU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

945 (EU3, Michigan) in between palm and ring finger
    Blog Entries
    You stickied this so no one will notice...

Only have contacting a detecitve agency was a able to find this.
    EU3 Save Suite - your one stop shop for everything related to EU3 savegames.

I want you to contribute to great tools developed for Paradox. See this thread. Help with the parsing or with creating an EU4 Savegame editor

Think you're the best EU3 player? Check out the EU3 Hall of Fame
    Dealt: A polish colonel deals his last hand
    The Swiss Account: The average documentation of the stereotypical Swiss.
    "Cheese ages better than women but money is forever." - Davout
    EU3 Hurt and Heal Archive

Oh, I thought stickying it would make it easier to spot. I'm flattered by your signature, btw.

First game

My game crash after less then a year, anyone experience this problem, i tried with ver 2.2 ans 2.31

Quote Originally Posted by Haramir View Post
    My game crash after less then a year, anyone experience this problem, i tried with ver 2.2 ans 2.31
    Same here, both versions crash during the first year.

Mod won't load for me. Crash at the 'LOADING SPRITES' screen. Using the 2.31 beta patch and Windows 7 if that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Haramir View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manfred1126 View Post
    Same here, both versions crash during the first year.
    Are you sure you've installed the beta patch correctly? The checksum should be MCAG.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagda View Post
    Mod won't load for me. Crash at the 'LOADING SPRITES' screen. Using the 2.31 beta patch and Windows 7 if that matters.
    Have you deleted the map cache?

Quote Originally Posted by Descartes View Post
    Have you deleted the map cache?
    Yes.

In my other attempts to load the mod, it crashed on the screen or two immediately after the 'loading map-sprites' screen.

Sorry for taking so long to answer. Have you installed the beta patch properly? Is the checksum MCAG?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast