• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
so are up for this!!!?

so are up for this!!!?

I am going to wait for two things:

1. A patch eliminating crashes from selecting armies.
2. More free time (two games already going on for me).

You may find me joining in as a perm later during your game though, if you start before me. I am up to subbing until then.

I'm up for a Sunday game, as soon as a MP-fix is brought out. IIRC 1.1 would include that fix...

Would love to pwn your ass again Marty.:D

I'm up for a Sunday game, as soon as a MP-fix is brought out. IIRC 1.1 would include that fix...

Would love to pwn your ass again Marty.:D

lol wut? again???

I would join but seems MP is unplayable atm. This is a new game that i just payed 20 Euro for but no Battle-net server to play it? For more it crashes every time you start an MP game?

I would join but seems MP is unplayable atm. This is a new game that i just payed 20 Euro for but no Battle-net server to play it? For more it crashes every time you start an MP game?

lol battle net is of blizzard, this is a paradox game, they use gameranger try that seems to kill all the problems Routers

That must be now. And I would like to join if people are still willing to play ? :)

I would like to. I can take any day apart from Wednesday or Sunday. Tuesday is very unpleasant but I can deal with it.

Up for some testing during the holiday. Just need to patch.:D Marty give me a pm, maybe we can do a nappy sometime next week.

ok everyone give me you gameranger id or add me mine is 534745

i can play all weekdays except wednesday