• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think i'd pick Sweden this time. But I would say everything appears to be free. Those who have stated earlier in this thread their preference already should be first in the queue though, provided they confirm their choice before we are started.

monday it is then:

martmol
van engel
alfonso
cool-toxic
samilou

First session on the fifth of January perhaps? Let us agree on rules, settings and mod/scenario before then.

If we are only doing it with 5 I suggest we just use the vanilla 1520 mod with the following:

France
England
Spain
Austria
Russia/OE

Hopefully we get 2 or 3 more people for more slots.:D

On rules I guess we should use the standard rubbish they use for eu2, until we uncover more or less what the exploits are.:D

We should use AGCEEP 1419 in my opinion! It seemed very good. On the other hand we should play with 8-10 people.
And monday is fine!

Last edited:
If we are only doing it with 5 I suggest we just use the vanilla 1520 mod with the following:

France
England
Spain
Austria
Russia/OE

Hopefully we get 2 or 3 more people for more slots.:D

On rules I guess we should use the standard rubbish they use for eu2, until we uncover more or less what the exploits are.:D

agreed

What hour would the game start?
I'd like to play, but I'm available at 19:00-20:00 CET at the earliest.

Country preference:
1. Russia
2. OE
3. whatever is left

I'm new to Paradox MP scene, I think it's not a problem though.

Are there any map mods for the early modern period? AGCEEP has never been popular in MP due to the number of events (which slows the game down as people will keep pausing, especially during human wars). Plus it can be frustrating when some event forces a release. Another issue in AGCEEP is lack of starting balance. For example, it is extremely difficult for a player in England NOT to win the HYW war. OTOH, if England chooses not to destroy Dauphine/France, the latter will get to have a free ride in Europe. Austria can hardly do anything for a century. I'm not saying this is wrong but people (especially those accustomed to EUII's mp scene) need to acknowledge this before they start whining or demanding edits.

What hour would the game start?
I'd like to play, but I'm available at 19:00-20:00 CET at the earliest.

Country preference:
1. Russia
2. OE
3. whatever is left

I'm new to Paradox MP scene, I think it's not a problem though.

ofc its not a problem;-)

and therion is right we once played a agceep campaign and it was unbalanced as hell. i suggest we just use vannilla ftg with cores on capital, see how it goes and take the information to future games

ofc its not a problem;-)

and therion is right we once played a agceep campaign and it was unbalanced as hell. i suggest we just use vannilla ftg with cores on capital, see how it goes and take the information to future games

Okey, Vannilla then. I dont want to play a mapmod for the same reason you dislike AGCEEP. Actually mapmodes are far worse then AGCEEP.
I found AGCEEP nice cos of the dinamism you found bad in it. The lot of events make the game more cool and historical. No1 should pause the game for an event anyway.

A human player taking Burgundy instead of Castille could perhaps adress these balancing issues to a certain degree. It definitely changes the dynamics of the HYW making it more difficult for either side to win the war.

and therion is right we once played a agceep campaign and it was unbalanced as hell.

^^

I'd also be interested in playing England, France, Austria or Spain in that order.

Last edited:
France
England sorelus
Spain martmol
Austria van engel
Russia szmik
OE alfonso
sweden samilo
portugal cool-toxic

martmol
van engel
alfonso