• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hum! This just in: France and Quebec have signed a peace with Finland and Georgia. Quebec loses Egypt and Madagascar, while the Axis recognises French claims in Germany. It's not clear whether China is included in the peace. If not, things are about to get interesting!

Hum! This just in: France and Quebec have signed a peace with Finland and Georgia. Quebec loses Egypt and Madagascar, while the Axis recognises French claims in Germany. It's not clear whether China is included in the peace. If not, things are about to get interesting!

Like - Chinese army is cut of the sea and destroyed somewhere in Prussia ?

We would like to announce that the Axis and Allies have come to agreement over peace in Europe.

France is oblicated to demand the mentioned provinces from Germany and agrees to Georgian demands on Quepec. No land is demanded from Prussia. France will sign a non-agression pact with Germany untill 1950.

Certain parts of the treaty are kept unpublished as for now.

Informer of Finnish ministrium of Foreing affairs

Europe must stand together against the Asian menace... DEATH TO CHINA!!! (again, finally) :D

Vive l'Europe Unie! Vive l'Eurocorps!

Eurocorps-MilitaerVorEU-Komission,templateId=large__blob.jpeg

Like - Chinese army is cut of the sea and destroyed somewhere in Prussia ?

I do not think so; Prussia is in the Axis, IIRC, not in the Chinese alliance. (I could be mistaken on the point, though.) And I believe the Chinese troops are mainly on the Elbe front, still. But if the Axis goes to actual neutrality and ceases allowing Chinese troops and supplies through their territory, that Elbe enclave is in trouble; with the destruction of the Chinese navy, France controls the North Sea, and what's left of German industry will not be supplying upwards of 60 divisions on any sort of fighting scale.

It looks to me like a win for France and for Georgia, at the expense of Quebec in Egypt and Germany on the border. China will presumably make terms rather than lose a large army, but either way its vital interests are not harmed, although the loss of the carrier fleet no doubt stings. As for Finland's propaganda about being in the war purely to help the poor suffering Germans... perhaps they ought to have checked with Baku first. Sensible propaganda ought not to be contradicted quite so blatantly by the Realpolitik. But these things will happen when a nation has its foreign policy dictated by another, and must lie even to its own people about its real motivation.

Wow! The diplomatic situation is changing rapidly. France and China have now made peace, and France is demanding 'adjustments' of the treaty with the Axis. I have no idea what this means. China is being given bases on the North Sea coast, a development which Norway can only View With Alarm.

Wow! The diplomatic situation is changing rapidly. France and China have now made peace, and France is demanding 'adjustments' of the treaty with the Axis. I have no idea what this means. China is being given bases on the North Sea coast, a development which Norway can only View With Alarm.

Looks like China wasn't in on the original treaty, and having discovered that they were being screwed over by the Axis and Allies decided that they would screw over the Axis and Allies first.

The only thing I can say to this is:
:rofl:ROTFL:rofl:

Chinese bases on the North Sea? :eek:

Is Blayne planning to repay Norway for its role in the 19th century gangbangs?? :eek: Are Blayne and Foelsgaard planning a Franco-Chinese Sea Lion?

Oh the suspense!!!

(Norway should prepare to bombard those bases ASAP, Blayne might again forget about the carriers until it's too late.)

How is the Norwegian Navy by the way? Can Norway expect any help from Italy?

The Chinese government is willing to enter into talks with the Norwegian Hird to diffuse and ease tensions at the earliest convenience of the Norwegian ambassador.

So, China felt left out and striken their own treaty with France after axis tried to peace France, France decided it's better to peace China...

Now, what for do China needs bases on North Sea? I could smell dead Norway, but i doubt France/China alliance would be so stupid not to take account stab in the back from Indonesian/Japanese alliance and Axis... perhaps they negotiated with at least one party or something else entirely is going on behind the curtains?

So, China felt left out and striken their own treaty with France after axis tried to peace France, France decided it's better to peace China...

I'm but a slave to circumstances, you must understand.

Or wait, is France planning to dismember Prussia too? If China was to attack Norway, this would be the perfect opportunity.

(But then again it would be crazy to attack Scandinavia or the British isles from so far away, with only isolated military bases in Amsterdam.......... wouldn't it??)

You guys are killing me!! Sid you need to post a comic AAR right now!!! We need the Chinese view point on this.

Or wait, is France planning to dismember Prussia too? If China was to attack Norway, this would be the perfect opportunity.

(But then again it would be crazy to attack Scandinavia or the British isles from so far away, with only isolated military bases in Amsterdam.......... wouldn't it??)

You guys are killing me!! Sid you need to post a comic AAR right now!!! We need the Chinese view point on this.

working on it.

Chinese bases on the North Sea? :eek:

Is Blayne planning to repay Norway for its role in the 19th century gangbangs?? :eek: Are Blayne and Foelsgaard planning a Franco-Chinese Sea Lion?

Oh the suspense!!!

(Norway should prepare to bombard those bases ASAP, Blayne might again forget about the carriers until it's too late.)

How is the Norwegian Navy by the way? Can Norway expect any help from Italy?

The Norwegian navy is, I believe, quite adequate to deal with anything the Chinese and French can put to sea for the next couple of years anyway, and in fact would have been so even before those Chinese carriers sank. And there is an alliance of the American powers, so I would indeed receive help from Italy. But in any case I don't expect any immediate aggression, after all France still has the Axis to deal with, which it will now presumably do in an efficient manner. If the Axis were unable to make any progress with 60 Chinese divisions holding the Elbe for them, I shudder to think what they'll make of a situation with the corresponding French divisions unleashed onto the Polish plain.

China actualy had over 120 divisions holding the Elbe.