• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So, the Japanese army used kamikaze attacks during Pear Harbor. American propaganda obviously covered this up, fearing that this fact would make America capitulate before the war even begins!

Does this mean there is now a change for regular updates? :O

Blood must be spilled!

Yay, you're back! *glomp* BANZAI

Did that general get killed by a weird guy in a guy fawkes mask during the battle?:D

Great to see this AAR back in business. Cant wait to see how you deal with the US Navy.

Nice AAR!

While I don't like much Mods, but really, this one not bad )

Gentlemen, the level of clusterfuck this offensive has become will shortly become apparent...

Howcould I miss the return of thisepic AAR :D. Banzai, the Empire needs more worthless territorial gains!!!

39. TEN WEEKS WITHOUT HOI2 TAKES ITS TOLL

1-21.png

Americans land in Malaya, lengthening the walkover-offensive to secure that ungarrisoned...

Oh fuck.

2-21.png

30,000 men commit suicide rather than be taken prisoner. HOW GLORIOUS.

GLORIOUS DAMN YOU

3-22.png

Meanwhile, foolish Britain pours more men into Hong Kong - well, my bombers, whose strength I didn't notice when I took this screenshot, shall ANNIHILATE THEM!!!

FOR JAPAN! IT SHALL BE GLORIOUS!

GLORIOUS FOR FUCK'S SAKE

5-21.png

HAAAGH

HAGH

OH GODS

I haven't played this game for way too long.

4-22.png

Hopefully a STUNNING LAND OFFENSIVE in this worthless island WILL WIN THE WAR ONCE AND FOR ALL?

Yes. It shall.

6-18.png

HAGH

GAHHH

OH GOD

MY HEART

This is why coming back from Uni after not playing HOI2 for ten weeks and then masterminding a five-theatre three-arm offensive while exhausted is a BAD IDEA.

Although probably quite historically accurate.

Calm down )))
It's all right )))

Be patient, like true samurai!

That's Java..the most important island of Dutch East India, thank you very much. I wouldn't call that a worthless island. :(

And later when you win, you can claim this was all part of the plan. Nobody will ever know!

Are you going to allow Hong Kong to get the best of you?

No!

You must capture Hong Kong! The future of kung-fu films depend on it!

And later when you win, you can claim this was all part of the plan. Nobody will ever know!

Unless, of course, they go back and re-read these last few posts.

Are you going to allow Hong Kong to get the best of you?

No!

You must capture Hong Kong! The future of kung-fu films depend on it!

Unless, of course, they go back and re-read these last few posts.

What posts? I see no posts! Only a foolish gaijin traitor would claim there are posts! NO POSTS EXIST OR HAS EVER EXISTED!*

* This reminds me of a possibly apocryphal anecdote of an interwar journalist writing home to the US about stuff he saw in Japan and ending one letter with "I write this but I'm not certain if the japanese censorship will let it through."

A few weeks later he gets a letter saying "You're wrong! We don't read any letters!"

Calm down )))
It's all right )))

Be patient, like true samurai!

Your strategy and patience is unrivalled, Iwo Jima, but let's never forget that this AAR is quite about the exact equal opposite of yours :D Who needs reason when you have GLORIOUS RECONQUEST! DEATH TO THE AMERICAN PIGS!

Oh, also Alex, we stole your 'Prepare for GLORY!' dub as TGG's official slogan while you were gone.

-Vincent

Your strategy and patience is unrivalled, Iwo Jima, but let's never forget that this AAR is quite about the exact equal opposite of yours :D Who needs reason when you have GLORIOUS RECONQUEST! DEATH TO THE AMERICAN PIGS!

Oh, also Alex, we stole your 'Prepare for GLORY!' dub as TGG's official slogan while you were gone.

-Vincent

GOOD ODDS FOR ANY GREEK.

(Prepare for is from 300 anyway, so go ahead :p)