• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
But I didn't cheat :D I'm willing to tell comagoosie how I did it. I don't want to post it on the forums because someone will just try to beat my record using my own method.
hmm...I still can't imagine how dou'd do that even as OPM Holland ...

15.5 military maintnance ? even with a load of ships ... that's 8 stars worth of advisors ...

btw, here's my HoF submission, fastest conquest of Europe as Ireland - 12/5/1450
Fastest conquest of Europe is a somewhat reasonable category, but it probably needs a definition what it really means (only European region? or what Western group can see at the start). Either way, good result is probably around 1430.

He didn't cheat. Just extremely gamey - like pretty much every other record on here.

Fastest conquest of Europe is a somewhat reasonable category, but it probably needs a definition what it really means (only European region? or what Western group can see at the start). Either way, good result is probably around 1430.

1430? you'd need a turbo HRE , and i'm not even sure you can finish it up by them , with diplomats and truces and the like.

I realy doubt the record is legit... If he would do it as england, or france, i would agree, but i doubt ireland would be able to do it, in 50 years.

The part where he has 900 manpower is a dead give away that the Ireland record is fake.

I like how people are speculating on how someone did something that they obviously did with the console to attempt to prove a point (and fail miserably at doing so, really).

Here's how to end the argument.
1. The-King tells comagoosie how he did it.
2. Comagoosie tells us if it's legit.
3. End.

4. If you didn't realize the Ireland record was done with cheats, get out of my face.

Here's how to end the argument.
1. The-King tells comagoosie how he did it.
2. Comagoosie tells us if it's legit.
3. End.

4. If you didn't realize the Ireland record was done with cheats, get out of my face.
King has already told several people (Vainfall and I to name two) how he did it. In fact, he told me how he was going to do it several months before he did it.

King has already told several people (Vainfall and I to name two) how he did it. In fact, he told me how he was going to do it several months before he did it.
Oh Ok. Game over then.

Fastest to max technology, December 1, 1466.
Holland-tech-14661201.jpeg