• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes, it is true jords. I gained holy war just next day, not immediately. I allways have log open, like to know when something did happen.

You're doing all of this on Vanilla 5.2b, correct?

How did you manage to get 4 colonists that early and explore those lands? Afaik neither Malacca or Brunei start with those uncolonised lands explored.

Malacca starts with a coastal CoT, giving 0.1 colonist per year, and later you can take the idea giving 1 colonist per year. The provinces are not discovered but you will automatically discover them after a while if you own the nearby provinces.

Malacca starts with a coastal CoT, giving 0.1 colonist per year, and later you can take the idea giving 1 colonist per year. The provinces are not discovered but you will automatically discover them after a while if you own the nearby provinces.

I'm aware of that, I've played Malayan games myself where that's my source of colonists. But you're only 13 years into the game which translates to 1.3 colonists. That's simply not enough. I doubt you can get Colonial Ventures that early either.

The bit for me is that whilst you can take one of Majaphit's provinces in order to make two of those lands visible, the others won't become visible unless you get one of those colonies to full province status.

I'm aware of that, I've played Malayan games myself where that's my source of colonists. But you're only 13 years into the game which translates to 1.3 colonists. That's simply not enough. I doubt you can get Colonial Ventures that early either.
Normally you can get Colonial Ventures in 1407 which gives another 6 colonists. Judging by result he must have had 8 colonists, so perhaps he got random government advisor either in 1399 or 1400 draw thus allowing to get Gov 4 a bit earlier (~1406). In practice, if you get Gov 6 advisor in 1399 (by luck of a draw), you can probably form Malaya couple of years sooner.

Very notable Battle from MP campaighn.

eu37s.png

Lithuania took all the WE.

Drained all poland manpower...

It is very big battle for this date.

Battle lasted for like a year or so. In the meantime, novgorod conquered muscowy, and spain got owned by france.

Be innovate, have bad relation with papal states, have humanist tolerance, have at least 1 active revolt, and be a heretic country. This way you will get this event very quick. This event with all possible modifires, will fire in around 7 months after 1495. If you get heretic country after 1530 and have all the modifires, chances for event are, that it will fire after a month. Two modifires are about date, meaning your best chances are that you will get it in 7 months. May be less if you are lucky. MTTH for this event makes it actualy good to get heretics in your country if you want to turn protestant fast.

Heretic rebels theoretically possible on 2 January 1495, let them siege the capital province, let them win the siege, and the nation converts to Protestantism? 5.2b makes sieges harder, so it may take a while. Fun!

I protest having both a fastest Prussia and a fastest reformation. The only thing that keeps the TO from forming Prussia at game start is the fact that they can't become Protestant. Pick one or the other as the record, but both seems pretty redundant.

Last edited:
I protest having both a fastest Prussia and a fastest reformation. The only thing that keeps the TO from forming Prussia at game start is the fact that they aren't Protestant. Pick one or the other as the record, but both seems pretty redundant.

*Pulls out some popcorn to watch the forthcoming show*

I protest having both a fastest Prussia and a fastest reformation. The only thing that keeps the TO from forming Prussia at game start is the fact that they aren't Protestant. Pick one or the other as the record, but both seems pretty redundant.

Actualy not. Not at all, no thing make your post valid.

First : Teutonic order don't need to be protestant to form prussia, it need protestant reformation event. Second both records don't have the same time(and don't have to). And anyway i realy see no reason of your post anyway. You may protest against reality, but who will care?

If anything i may have protestant reformation and don't have prussia(like because i annexed it, or it was conquered by some other nation). So i do not agree with your point.

Anyway you can allways try to get fastest reformed event(for the reformed religion) and fastest counter-reformation records. Why not reformation?

And prussia is nation formation record, so why not allow it? This would be too much fuss to choose which record should be valid in such terms anyway. Also sometimes, people beat two guinnes records at the same time, and is this bad?

Firstly, Iwanow your post just blew my mind.

Secondly, I protest having either as a record on the grounds that the reformation has a specific date at which it can fire (January 1st 1495), so having a record for it is just redundant, and since the formation of Prussia is tied to the reformation firing, it is equally redundant.