• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
uhm sorry but i dont quite believe in this since 10:1 ratio is said to automatically annihilate the army?

Pretty sure the annihilation only happens if the bigger army actually wins, an army with less than 1/10 of the numbers can still fight and perhaps even win against the larger force.

On topic, I played a game as cyprus where I kept only to islands and vassalised a large chunk of europe. I believe I got 2 records.

Countries with a good chance to be diplo-annexed: 72
Finland, Holstein, Achaea, Albania, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Byzantium, Croatia, Epirus, Moldavia, Ragusa, Serbia, Transylvania, Wallachia, Hungary, Connacht, Cornwall, Leinster, Munster, Scotland, Wales, Northumberland, Brazil, Columbia, Louisiana, USA, Danzig, Livonian Order, Kurland, Auvergne, Avignon, Champagne, Dauphine, Foix, France, Guyenne, Orleans, Provence, Anhalt, Ansbach, Augsburg, Frankfurt, Cleves, Cologne, Lorraine, Magdeburg, Munster, The Palatinate, Styria, Tirol, Trier, Wurttemberg, Granada, Navarra, Ferrara, Genoa, Mantua, Modena, The Papal State, Parma, Pisa, Savoy, Sicily, Siena, Tuscany, Urbino, Ukraine, Candar, Trebizond, Saruhan, Ramazan and The Hansa.
goodchance.jpg

Royal marriages: 74
royalmarriages.jpg

RoyalMarriges2.jpg

Is this still open? I swear I got a screenshot of a CoT being like .7 or something like that.

Does this count as another tie for "least difference"?

[...]

I guess a calculation overflow bug or something similiar for "largest difference". But there you have the most paradoxical recordholder ever.
I'm thinking about about removing this record, as it is another record that is easily tieable (if that's a word). I might have to limit it to just the war that has the highest casualties.
T_T But doesn't playing on very easy make combat easier?

Damn it, I did just loose both my records at the same day... xD
Here are the modifiers for being on very easy
Code:
	global_manpower_modifier = 0.5
	infantry_cost = -0.5
	cavalry_cost = -0.5
	artillery_cost = -0.5
	bigship_cost = -0.5
	lightship_cost = -0.5
	galley_cost = -0.5
	build_cost = -0.5
	merchant_cost = -0.5
	colonist_cost = -0.5
	inflation_reduction = 0.5
	global_revolt_risk = -3
	badboy_limit = 25
	war_exhaustion = -0.2
	officials = 2.0
	defensiveness = 0.5
Is there anything there that would make a Japan unification faster based on PUs?
Is this still open? I swear I got a screenshot of a CoT being like .7 or something like that.
Sure it is still open, show us the screenshot :D

Manpower, army and navy costs, inflation reduction, revolt risk, WE and defensiveness could help if he claimed their thrones and declared some Union Wars.

I did claim thrones and declared union wars. I only built 24 land units and 7 big ships. I had all 3 in PU by 1404. None of my provinces were ever seiged. I mean I did use the inflation reduction for sure, I had it at 25% the whole time. Again, I was on very easy so I completely understand not accepting it, but honestly it is not that hard to get 3 PU's in the first 8 years on normal either. Especially if that is the only goal inflation does not matter. The lucky part was inheriting them all that soon

I did claim thrones and declared union wars. I only built 24 land units and 7 big ships. I had all 3 in PU by 1404. None of my provinces were ever seiged. I mean I did use the inflation reduction for sure, I had it at 25% the whole time. Again, I was on very easy so I completely understand not accepting it, but honestly it is not that hard to get 3 PU's in the first 8 years on normal either. Especially if that is the only goal inflation does not matter. The lucky part was inheriting them all that soon

Just kind of a dumb question here at first. Your king died and then you inherited them all?
You should be able to force unite Japan if all other Daymos are under your PU/are vassals...

One could still just install HTTT and play that, though.

Idk if this is fair or not but I think records can only be claimed if in DW version.

Convert the western world they said
638045-I8V6NRD.jpg

I can assure you I did not play this game personally but It was done legit. The player tried to play Granada five times and on that fifth attempt he caught a break and this is the results.

Keeping Records seperate due to expansions or and Mod using might be a good idea considering how Divine Wind changed alot of stuff and well mods shouldent be counted at all in records considering how easy it is to mod evry province to be 300tax base or all trade goods being worth 1k and so on :p

I want to say i saw a province with like 117% of revolt in a mod (unfortunately i think i have no screenshot). It was in DEI, and was in some hussite bohemians province... if I will find the screenshot i will bring it...