• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vote pandemonium

Byakhiam said:
sbr could have tied the vote since he saw it was 5 avn, 4 pande five minutes before the deadline AND had time to post non-voting post before deadline. And then tied it one minute after deadline with "dammit" in the post that was either there straight away or edited in so quickly that the "edited by" didn't get in.
I edited in the Dammit as soon as I saw the vote was at xx:01.

If we are going to do this everyday just kill me today I have lost interest in your continued witch hunts against me.

Official vote count, 5h 15min to deadline

Pandemonium - 3 - Avernite-2, Eu_proof, sbr
sbr - 3 - Byakhiam, THE_SPLIT, Nautilu
Eu_proof - 1 - Tskb18

not voted - 2 - Jopi, Pandemonium

missed two votes - THE_SPLIT, Eu_proof
missed one vote - sbr, Tskb18

I hope people didn't miss my request for people that were in touch with Dublish to send me a PM with their role so I can compile suspect lists better...

Last edited:
Ok, so I subbed into this game two days ago starting off with a random vote and then voted for AVN who turned out to be a sorcerer. From the looks of it I was scanned by Byak without any results.

For some reason a small bandwagon was directed at me. Sbr wanted me dead but was ultimately a minute too late to tie me with AVN. Since the Young Guns pack is likely to be extinct my educated guess is that Sbr is an Oldtimer Werewolf.

I don't seem to have any people with me in this game and can only hope to survive against the odds. Please rethink your strategy Byakhiam. :(

vote sbr

I haven't got any certain "he's bad" info. I've just got more and less suspicious characters. And Pandemonium, Sbr and Eu_proof tend to be of the more suspicious sort at this point.

You're a ghost! You're not allowed to influence the game by telling him that kind of information! :mad:
I stand corrected, I have changed my post accordingly. I hope it didn't influence the game.

Last edited:
Official vote count, 2h 30min to deadline

sbr - 4 - Byakhiam, THE_SPLIT, Nautilu, Pandemonium
Pandemonium - 3 - Avernite-2, Eu_proof, sbr
Eu_proof - 2 - Tskb18, Jopi

not voted - 0 - :)

Update will be something like half an hour late tonight (but deadline is still 21:00 CET)

Official vote count, 1h 30min to deadline

Eu_proof - 4 - Tskb18, Jopi, Byakhiam, sbr
sbr - 3 - THE_SPLIT, Nautilu, Pandemonium
Pandemonium - 2 - Avernite-2, Eu_proof

not voted - 0 - :)

Update will be half an hour late tonight (but deadline is still 21:00 CET)

Okey, why really am I a good suspect here :p?
I really do not understand this bandwagon against me :(.

An attempt to save myself:

Unvote Pandemonium
Vote SBR