• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Forget the Confeds. Go after Cool. Kill him! Kill him once an for all!

Of course then he'd probably take control of Germany. :D
congratulations, you just gave me nightmares for a week.

Why not USSR?

We're just lucky that the AI doesn't consider the fact that in RL Mexico would think this is a great time for a land grab.

Well, funny you should mention that...

I think you are making rule_them_all's nightmares worse.

Tomorrow, should I have time (I did plan on posting another update today, but I worked 12 hours) I will be posting another update. This one I am sure you guys will enjoy more then my last one :)

@hebelecan: It would seem Cool's strategy at a landgrab in the Confederacy may be his downfall. Though he did grab some high IC areas, he grabbed more then he could defend.

Me and a chum are playing a game in DAIM as UK and USA, we gave Germany 35% extra everything and it's still being a bit of a pussy. Any thoughts why this is?

To be honest, I don't know. I've been trying to replicate ingame to get Germany to be super aggressive again and I just cannot. No matter what I do they just seem to be laid back.

In fact, the complete opposite happened in my last DAIM game (different multiplayer game, I am Hungary and my ally is Bulgaria). Germany went completely pacifist!!!!

I was dissapointed to say the least!

To be honest, I don't know. I've been trying to replicate ingame to get Germany to be super aggressive again and I just cannot. No matter what I do they just seem to be laid back.

In fact, the complete opposite happened in my last DAIM game (different multiplayer game, I am Hungary and my ally is Bulgaria). Germany went completely pacifist!!!!

I was dissapointed to say the least!

Maybe the Gods themselves wanted this wonderful AAR to happen... :p

Problem seems to be that with DAIM, the USSR manages to have about 400+ divisions by Barbarossa, and even with a big old bonus, Germany has about 260 :rolleyes:

I tried a US game with DAIM. Beat Germany by 43. Soviets attacked in 45 though x.x (About three months after I beat Japan, the damned Korean war event, which I was trying to fix at the time, but wasn't fast enough, was a pretty funny layout I had though)

DAIM does have really patchy results. In my last game, I saw Japan invade and annex Australia and New Zealand then invade Hawaii and California. I've never seen anything like that happen before.

It's probably because I had almost completely destroyed the allied fleet while playing as the Soviets, but still. I'm amazed the AI would take advantage of an opening like that.

Liberty Radio – February 14th, 1954

February 14th, 1954

Liberty Radio

"Good Morning Listeners, this is Liberty Radio and if you can hear this, America Lives."

"The nation is in bad shape, no fooling but folks let me ask you, does it seem a good idea to trade even imperfect freedom for living under a boot?"

"The Confederacy, Texas, California all of them are fascist dictatorships. Dress it up all you want, that's what they are. German wannabes all 3 of the bastards. If you weren't paying attention folks, it was the damn Germans who started this war, back before alot of us were even alive. It was the Germans who nuked us! And it's the German cheering this civil war on."

"Why? Because in the end they can't afford a single democracy on the planet. They can't afford a single example of what people can do when they're not under a yoke. So they got to kill America and the American Dream. They got to kill the idea that we don't need a Fuhrer to tell us out every move. To tell us what to say and what to think. They can't allow an example of a nation of men on their hind legs to expose their damn lies. Their worse nightmare, treaty or no treaty is made of two words. America Lives."

"For those of you fighting, ask yourself, do you want to kill and die for the power of a single madman? Do you want to kill your fellows? Do you want to take part in murdering over 170 years of freedom and hope. Of the idea of making it on your own effort? Is this your dream? The men you're following promised to end the war, and here you are fighting one they made all on their own. So they can a bigger piece of the pie. Does that sound right to you? Does that sound like a cause worth fighting for? Dying for?"

"Boys and girl it may be dark, but the morning will come. Because Americans can't live under chains. Our forefathers fought to hard. We have come from every corner of the globe to avoid it. As long as one of you remembers his or her heritage as a free man or women. As someone who made his own way instead of a torch bearer for an uncrowned king. As a man who never knelt to anyone short of God. As someone who would fight and kill and die to preserve every drop of freedom those before us spent so much to gain. Then America Lives."

"This is Liberty Radio, if you can hear me. America Lives. God Bless."

ScreenSave105.jpg

**Please do congratulate frigidmagi for this news post. It was written by him, and has inspired how I may return the news to American hands once again.**

High water mark for the confederacy, and a low point for texan forces!

America gets stronger every post. Short of Cool juming ship to command the South, I dont see america being overcome by the successor states any time soon.

That update by frigidmagi was very well done, good to hear the news from America again!
Strike! Push them back! Haha

Hurray!

Now if only the French were around to bail you out like last time ;)

JOKE.

Jeez, that dissent is horrific. Only time I've seen anything nearly as bad was as NatChi, even USSR didn't have it this bad.