• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
"American scientists have denounced the idea of putting a man on the moon by the end of the decade as 'wishful thinking'. The American space program is years behind the European programs, as most of the economy and its resources have been directed towards the war effort. Only recently did the government announce plans to put the first American astronaut into space."

:(

Damn.

moonnazi.jpg

Ein kleiner Schritt für einen Menschen, ein großer Schritt für das Vaterland

I'm tired of this m#therfucking nazis on this m#therfucking space!

You forgot the first "on the moon", making it "Germany plans to put a man by 1962" :rofl:

Ha, damn. Two big mistakes in two updates. I'm slipping!

@rule_them_all: Samuel L Jackson ain't around to say that yet :rofl:

just something for you to think about. by this time, Arnold Schwarzenneger might become a Nazi...

what about Jean Claude Van Damme? he is belgian.
or german-wallonian in this case.

Chuck Norris does not exist in this timeline. The American psyche that created him doesn't exist :cool:

I like 1964. It rings well and you can remember it easily.

Chuck Norris does not exist in this timeline. The American psyche that created him doesn't exist :cool:

Chuck Norris died the day the first bomb fell. Samuel L. Jackson was shot sitting in his Korean trench. Sylvester Stallone's father was put into hard labor in Germany and eventually died of malnutrition.

There is no or very little humor in this world only death.

I imagine the philological toll even for those in Germany will be immense. Most have always been at war and it looks like it will continue that way.

Europe is protected by its technology and advanced weaponry. The Chicago Pact is protected by the vast seas surrounding it. The Soviet Union has its massive cunning and willing population that are willing to enter the meat grinder without a seconds thought. The war cannot be won.