• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ill end tonights update with a pic of Wales in the normal map with friends and enemies and one in the new map.

Walesnormalmap.jpg

Walesnewmappolitical.jpg

diplomaticmpa.jpg

I am surprised that both Wales and Cornwall has not been eaten by England.

Gahhh! I have just realised that I have done something really stupid. Delhi's army is realy concentrated to one province so if I have any revolts during this turn I am likely to loose my newly conquered lands.

Rastar said:
Nice start, and good stats on your leader/general. Would be a shame to not use him in a few more battles :D

I would recommend focusing all investment on one research area (or stability), and setting the rest to 0.

Also, am guessing that your current treasury setting will result in quite a bit of inflation...

I never seem to know where he is in my battles. I think during this war I managed to send him packing home when I rearrange the army.

As for inflation, It is actually negative at the moment. Income wise I loose .3 a month but my income is much greater than that on a yearly basis so I am not worried unless the AI harpoons my economy.

Beamed said:
It seems to have more consistent results with TI when you don't TRANSFER YOUR SAVE OVER :O!

Good luck - you'll certainly need it.

TI? I have no idea what you are on about???

Hell and Damnation. My beautiful idea seems to have grinded to a halt. The game crashes as soon as I tick over to the second of January 1460. I am trying to figure out a way around this by extracting info about Wales and Delhi from the save file and use that to continue the game.

Sweboy said:
Hell and Damnation. My beautiful idea seems to have grinded to a halt. The game crashes as soon as I tick over to the second of January 1460. I am trying to figure out a way around this by extracting info about Wales and Delhi from the save file and use that to continue the game.
ugh :eek:o

Let us know if you have found a way!

I have done tons of editing and experimenting and I think I will be able soon to restart this.

Fingers crossed. I have managed to get not all info across but at least what I think important (except previous wars which eludes me)

comagoosie said:
Must be hard with provinces all over.

Not that hard actually. The excellent screen editor took care of that

comagoosie said:
Also, I wonder if you can rotate the map 180 degrees so we can see how you see it ;)

NO :p

It is right already :D