• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Great work, i'll let you be now. And thats Spain.

italy.jpg

If MKJ consents I'd like this one for Kingdom of Italy

Originally posted by Kaigon
I hope this will do:

Click...

Thanks seems well to me, except for the fact that the sets are done at 32 bits intead of 24 so they don't work :p only smallshield is 24-bit :p

Last edited:
Announcement:

Most of my graphic is 32-bit and therefor not compatible with the game... I'll change this to 24-bit...

Or if you want, you can do it yourself... all you need is Photoshop, open the pic and save as bitmap 24...

Originally posted by Kaigon
Announcement:

Most of my graphic is 32-bit and therefor not compatible with the game... I'll change this to 24-bit...

Or if you want, you can do it yourself... all you need is Photoshop, open the pic and save as bitmap 24...

I've fixed this now...

If you encounter any problem with my (old) graphic, download it again... if it's still broken, contact me...

mt1771.gif

I want to change the flag of the Knights of St. John to this. I need sheilds and flags.

Originally posted by LordScod
mt1771.gif

I want to change the flag of the Knights of St. John to this. I need sheilds and flags.

Here's one I made some time ago to Norgesvenn :)

Originally posted by Birger Jarl
Yup, :)

TEMPLARS.gif
Flag_TEMPLARS.gif

Shield + flag

EDIT: This is the avatar of the Knight Templars

Last edited: