• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
mandead said:
Why on earth does your school start in the middle of summer? :confused:

the 20th of August ain't in the middle of the summer, if I may..

Yes school in Finland starts 1 week earlier.

I know it could be a wierd request, but does anyone make or just copy and paste here the CoA of Papal States (the red one with the two keys) in eu3 style and in the size of the ones already used as avatar in this forum? Thanks in advance.

Yes, this is not a forum of eu3, but could anyone realize two CoAs in eu3 style (simply I would like to use them as avatar) based upon this picture?

the COA on the left side represents the da Varano family, Lords of Camerino.

the COA on the right side represents the union of the two families "da Varano" and "Malatesta" from Rimini.

On the right-half CoA representing the Malatestas the white squares close the red ones are not plain white, they are actually golden.

And the "pomegranate" (if it is what I see) can be excluded if too difficult to be drawn or ruining the CoA...

Last edited:
Bordic said:
Yes, this is not a forum of eu3, but could anyone realize two CoAs in eu3 style (simply I would like to use them as avatar) based upon this picture?

the COA on the left side represents the da Varano family, Lords of Camerino.

the COA on the right side represents the union of the two families "da Varano" and "Malatesta" from Rimini.

On the right-half CoA representing the Malatestas the white squares close the red ones are not plain white, they are actually golden.

And the "pomegranate" (if it is what I see) can be excluded if too difficult to be drawn or ruining the CoA...
Well, if unrealizable in eu3 template, at least one single shield in eu2 egufsm latin style can be made, please? :(

Last edited:
Hi, Could any one help me make a flag of triangle ? I had tried to make one, but I really dont know how to do it. :( help, please.

the picture (actually, it's just a word in yellow colour with a red background).
Ming.PNG

and the flag I want would be like this...I draw badly...
Mingflag.PNG

thanks!

Hi there,

Could somebody try to make the following into an EU II shield. Just the good ol' standard one would do nicely.

impbracb2sr9.jpg

I gave it some extra space around the edges, to reduce cutoff of animal parts, but you may want to play with it. :rolleyes:

Also, I just put these together from two images I found and I am not quite sure if the styles match. If you can create the same idea (arms of Brabant quartered with arms of HRE, as shown) with, what you think, are better examples of either, I would be more than happy to see the result (original file and/or EU II shield).

Thanks,

EDIT:

I no longer need this one. I have a new request though, which can be found further up/down (what is the directionality of a forum) this thread.

Cheers,

Last edited:
It's a bit of a on/off-thread. We lack EU graphic gurus.

Krantz said:
I can, but I'm not as good as other that have run this thread.
I also think that this thread will be dead until someone new step up and take over.

I can teach you :)

If I can find the time, I come home from school 15.30 with loads of homework!

Prinz Wilhelm said:
I can teach you :)

I'd be interested in that. If you were to make a tutorial or something on making EUII graphics and post it, I (at least one person ;-)) would be very interested and grateful. You use photoshop?

If not, here's another fresh request:

bracblux02dw9.jpg

I'm keen on a nice EUII shield with that design. It has a lot of space around the edges so cropping or resizing might be in order.

Cheers and thanks,

I'll see what I can do.

Can I have the flag of the Protectorate in EU2 hanging-flag format, please?

It's for the AGCEEP, as part of an alternate Act of Union event.

Protectorate-Flag-1658.png

So, it's just the standard 1707 Union Flag, but with the Irish harp in the centre.

Cheers!