• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Seems like that there is many who ahve posted here, Nice Barcelona one there

I'm on posting spree so I get a high number of posts in no time! :D

O'rly? :p Jag fattar ingenting :D

Vadårå, Johan God of Thunder and ROck n' Roll e ju också svensk! ja ja juste.. Han e ju också svensk! ADMINS! Lägg till Svenska som SPrååååååk!

Walter Model said:
Dude, dont go on a posting spree :p

#edit#

Post 2,000!

Ahh damn, Grats 2,000.
Posting spree FTW!!!! :p

I guess he want's to.. well be annoying? :p

Prinz Wilhelm said:
Vadårå, Johan God of Thunder and ROck n' Roll e ju också svensk! ja ja juste.. Han e ju också svensk! ADMINS! Lägg till Svenska som SPrååååååk!
Jag tror inte att Johan eller Havard eller någon annan administratör ändrar språk bara för att vi säger det i den här tråden som egentligen är till för att grafiker skall göra sköldar och flaggor åt oss. :p

Translated: I don't think Johan or Havard or any other administrator will change the official language only because we says it in this thread who exists because artists wants to do CoA's and flags for us. :p

SunZyl said:
It was actually pretty fun until BiB broke the party. :(
I understand that to 100%, spammig can be realy fun as long as it dosen't exist any pentaies for it.
We should have a Spam-subforum too, for increasing posts. But I don't think the administrators would agree on that, they probaly think that a Spamforum may lead to a Moranisse visit here on Paradoxplaza. :(

And I hate the Administrators terror agains us true Romans of Byzantium in the EUIII forum! They seems to terrorise everybody. :mad:

Last edited:
Prince Ares said:
I understand that to 100%, spammig can be realy fun as long as it dosen't exist any pentaies for it.
We should have a Spam-subforum too, for increasing posts. But I don't think the administrators would agree on that, they probaly think that a Spamforum may lead to a Moranisse visit here on Paradoxplaza. :(

A là Perminator and GoldenMew?