• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don`t think that our Icefire9 would go into that, it`s like... cheating in a way, unless he can make it into sense as I would not believe that UK could send agents to the aliens, as they themselfs are not aliens...

no, but like capturing an ufo or a laserweapon..
i would do that if i would be attacked by aliens, and this is what they did in "Independece day" and they should know it.. they won :p
or just let crazy adolf do the work.. and then crush him :p
enough now..
mfg

etepetete said:
no, but like capturing an ufo or a laserweapon..
i would do that if i would be attacked by aliens, and this is what they did in "Independece day" and they should know it.. they won :p
or just let crazy adolf do the work.. and then crush him :p
enough now..
mfg

An interesting prospect, but I'd have to make a good backstory, like a major victory in which there is an opportunity to capture such a weapon. It's all a matter of getting a major victory.

So, are the alien liberating forces making any progress towards their noble goals, or have they become boring? :p

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to discontinue this AAR :(

School has kept me busy and I don't believe that this is worth wrecking my grades.

I might do one like it next summer, starting at the beginning so that I can be more likely to finish it.