• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Woad-Warrier said:
You still have one more sneakpeak to do Johan.. saving the Hundred Years' War til last? :)

Sneakpeaks are on new features :)

Miirshak said:
I doubt that would work.
I think you are right about the part where Advisors turn up in certain provinces under certain conditions, but i think the 'benefits' of these advisors ( like the (old) ones we have right now ) are general, beneficial to the whole nation.

Yes I think your right, ah well still interesting though.

Miirshak said:
I doubt that would work.
I think you are right about the part where Advisors turn up in certain provinces under certain conditions, but i think the 'benefits' of these advisors ( like the (old) ones we have right now ) are general, beneficial to the whole nation.

you are right

"Navigator: The man who has travelled on many a long journey and knows exactly what ships need to sail far, his skills give your navy increased range"

Is it does me or should it say the colonies instead? So the navigator adds a longer range for the possibility of placing colonies?

Woad-Warrier said:
Hows about just a screenshot then of English gains under Henry V in your last sneakpeak? :)

This one good enough for you? :p

Attachments

• england.jpg
    england.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 586
Scorpi said:
"Navigator: The man who has travelled on many a long journey and knows exactly what ships need to sail far, his skills give your navy increased range"

Is it does me or should it say the colonies instead? So the navigator adds a longer range for the possibility of placing colonies?

range both affects ships and colonies

Woah, awesome. Too bad its player created.. I was hoping to see a screenshot of France right after Agincourt.. like when you just click the play button.

P.S Whys England a different colour?

EDIT: Anyway! It looks awesome. :cool: Thank you!

Last edited:
mandead said:
*inhales slowly, savouring the salty air of Calais*

Look how weak France is there... ripe for annihilation! :D

As long as they don't call up 100k men after one year of game time. :p