• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The texture files don't seem to be available on file front anymore. VanDiemen's downloads are only:

Rome Improved Map Project 1.31
Rome_Improved_Map_Project_.rar 12/25/2008 2,098 2.32 MB
Hotfix_v1.1b.rar
Hotfix_v1.1b.rar 05/06/2008 234 17.78 KB

Can you repost or can someone else please? I've used RIMP before, I just reinstalled my system and got VV and *need* RIMP again. Its awesome.

That's strange. I never removed anything from filefront, however I did find the old texture files (at least I hope I have). I have changed the download link correctly.

Like I said however I'm not 100% sure whether these files are the correct ones for the latest version, as we are working currently on an entirely new map and have been forced to change vanilla I cannot created new ones easily.

http://files.filefront.com/province+textures+RIMPrar/;13825995;/fileinfo.html

Awesome mod!! It's brought the game back to life for me!!! Thanks for all your hard work.

I just downloaded everything, but there are no hotfix files.... have they been implemented in with the latest files?

Thanks again!!!

That's strange. I never removed anything from filefront, however I did find the old texture files (at least I hope I have). I have changed the download link correctly.

Like I said however I'm not 100% sure whether these files are the correct ones for the latest version, as we are working currently on an entirely new map and have been forced to change vanilla I cannot created new ones easily.

http://files.filefront.com/province+textures+RIMPrar/;13825995;/fileinfo.html

I cant find RIMP via the link on the first post, it just takes me to the filefronts main page, also the only files showing up under your name Van Diemen are the textures.

Is there somewhere else to get this mod?

So Im guessing this mod has died? Its been days and the link is still dead and no comments?

Too bad, I played this mod before and enjoyed it, want to try it out again.
We are not dead! :mad:
Progress is going slowly, but we are making progress. The next update will be mind blowing, however it requires a lot of work and since were aren't fully allocated to the project things may seem dead.

About the not working download link, it has to do something with filefront, they have somehow deleted the files I have uploaded. I will upload v1.3.1 again and post the link.

EDIT: Here is the link and I have also added the "hotfixes" for the general's skill improvement and the errors in the character names.

http://files.filefront.com/RIMP+v131/;13860820;/fileinfo.html

Last edited:
Anyone here?
Please don't post messages like these.

We are (like you can see in previous reports) busy working on a entirely new map, this map will have correct rivers.

We are not dead! :mad:
Progress is going slowly, but we are making progress. The next update will be mind blowing, however it requires a lot of work and since were aren't fully allocated to the project things may seem dead.

About the not working download link, it has to do something with filefront, they have somehow deleted the files I have uploaded. I will upload v1.3.1 again and post the link.

EDIT: Here is the link and I have also added the "hotfixes" for the general's skill improvement and the errors in the character names.

http://files.filefront.com/RIMP+v131/;13860820;/fileinfo.html
Thank you very much.
I totally forgot about it ^^

Well, it might take a bit longer considering the upcoming release of HoI3. :cool:

We are working to improve it, though no longer as a daily routine (not even on a weekly routine I suppose). So, progress is going quite slow. We do have a sort of beta version, but it is buggy and a lot of work still needs to be done.

Well, it might take a bit longer considering the upcoming release of HoI3. :cool:

We are working to improve it, though no longer as a daily routine (not even on a weekly routine I suppose). So, progress is going quite slow. We do have a sort of beta version, but it is buggy and a lot of work still needs to be done.

Good to hear! Might cause me to start playing Rome once again!