• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(63886)

@ my Swedish HQ
Dec 26, 2006
Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg
Beta III
on Doomsday:
Armageddon
with my Romanian skin (GFX)

Last update: Part VI

Part I

At this date, 1st of January, following men rules Romania:

1.jpg

This year, the government decided it was time to move towards a hawk lobby:

2.jpg

In order to increase the industrial output, the focus of research was pointed towards industrial development ("Basic Machine Tools"):

3.jpg

Since the people seemed satisfied (0% dissent), the nations industrial capacity was directed towards their army (upgrade and reinforce) as well as producing supplies that were to be used to trade with:

4.jpg

But even though supplies were to be trade with, the Romanian main trading object was its oil:

5.jpg

As usual (hey, it's the Balkans), the decimated Romanian nation were amongst pure enemies; therefore, a army was much needed to defend the motherland against foreign threats. The Romanian army consisted of:

Code:
Infantry: 9
Cavalry: 2
Militia: 2

This is Iron-Guard Romania!

6-1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice start, I like the black and white style pictures.

Part II

Union day! The people seems more satisfied than ever!

7.jpg

But in the far east, a conflict have lead to war:

8.jpg

When the upgrade and reinforcement of the Romanian army was finished, focus was switched to build more industries in order to have the 2nd tech team (current IC: 18):

9.jpg

And just at the beginning of the summer (June), the research of 'Basic Machine Tools' (increasing available IC with one point) was finished and focus was switched towards an upgrade of the infantry:

10.jpg

As it was summer, the first Romanian workers as well as soldiers of the great Romanian army traveled east to the dead sea for some vacation:

11.jpg

This is Iron-Guard Romania!

To KR-team:

Event 730806 (Union Day) that are suppose to fire on the 24th of January, fired three times (March, April and May) during the games first six months, thus giving a -1 dissent decrease every time it fires. Perhaps remove the current trigger and instead, have an offset of 360 (one year) with the start date of 24th January 1936.

I like the black and white pics too. Didnt notice it in the first post though. :wacko:

A question: What kinds of events does Romania get? It seems to me that you are going to have a hard time expanding or even surviving with a relatively small base of power in such a tumultuous part of the world. Also, what are your cores?

TeutonburgerW said:
theusje @ Thank you.

Np.

I saw that it's still a beta, I hope that it doesn't mess up your game.

And a second Tech Team is indeed a must. Btw what armies do you neighbours have?

theusje @ Well, there was a version 1.0 (with a 1.01) but earlier today, a new version was released, called 'beta III'. While doing this AAR, I'll hope I can discover some bugs, inconsistencies, etc. in order for the KR-team to fix (or perhaps improve) this wonderful mod!

And yes indeed, without the 2nd tech team, I'll be rather screwed (like I'm not at this point :p)

germanpeon said:
A question: What kinds of events does Romania get? It seems to me that you are going to have a hard time expanding or even surviving with a relatively small base of power in such a tumultuous part of the world. Also, what are your cores?

Well, they get events in which they can at the most extreme:
a, ally with greece and albania against the bulgars
b, get the whole danube basin as cores, aka all of transsylvania, bulgaria and some other parts. While I have never seen the AI do in that, mainly becouse it lets bulgaria tear apart its enemies one by one, I have faith in barin cells:p

Also, he may get lucky and get guranateed by Hungary/austria, soimething that seems a bit wacko considering their claims.

germanpeon @ Well, haven't played (Iron-Guard) Romania before, so I really have no clue.

Current claims in dark color:

Cores.jpg

trekaddict @ Done! :D

Herbert West @ A guarantee of independence of A-H? That seems, indeed, very strange.

TeutonburgerW said:
Herbert West @ A guarantee of independence of A-H? That seems, indeed, very strange.

Well, I may be wrong, but IIRc if Hungary agrees to the Belgrade Pact, you'll get guaranteed.

Of course, as Hungary, I never agree with it and always smack Romania for its oil:)

Interesting, indeed. We shall see.

Herbert West @ When is and what is the 'Belgrade Pact'?

And no one will take the Romanian oil without paying with their lives! :cool:

Kurt_Steiner @ Stay tuned then. ;)

Scorpi @ Unfortunately for you then, that I will keep this B&W-style. :p

TeutonburgerW said:
Herbert West @ When is and what is the 'Belgrade Pact'?

Late 37 I think. Keep an eye on what the A-H does with itself and what the Bulgars do. While none of them have a huge army (around 20 divs at start), the can get focused on you.

After you take down Bulgaria with the Belgrade Pact (Serbia and Greece), you should have more events to give more cores...

GeneralHannibal @ Sweet!

The 'Union Day'-event fires every month (expect when it's expected to fire, in January) at the 25th.

All @ Will post a smaller update within an hour, because there was some screenshots I forgot to include in my last update. :)

TeutonburgerW said:
The 'Union Day'-event fires every month (expect when it's expected to fire, in January) at the 25th.

We know the problem.