• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Enewald said:
How down has the Komnenid Romanion sunk? :(

I like the aar, but I'd have a question... is this the same story as your Byzantine aar? :)
No, it's not a continuation of his CK AAR but instead a different project based on a modern point of departure. Check out the first couple posts to see the back story. ;)

VILenin said:
No, it's not a continuation of his CK AAR but instead a different project based on a modern point of departure. Check out the first couple posts to see the back story. ;)

Well, his ck story could end up so that he is beaten in the end by ottomans. or he is beaten by the ottomans in eu3.... :)
We just don't know yet....

Here I join. This AAR looks really, really, really interesting, indeed!

Enewald said:
Well, his ck story could end up so that he is beaten in the end by ottomans. or he is beaten by the ottomans in eu3.... :)
We just don't know yet....
You're right, we don't know how it will end, I just meant that BT has said this is an independent storyline. :)

This will come back - its on hiatus right now (I've only got time until this summer to work on one AAR at once, and the CK one has taken precedence).

This is a completely independent storyline - basically back in Vicky my Greece did exceptionally well, and this is an extrapolation of a strong Greece intervening early and winning a crushing victory over the Turks in WW1. Flush with new lands, they've "recreated" a Greek Empire.

I really cannot wait for this to continue, just read it all now, and just want to say

Make Greece independant of Axis and Allies, and declare war on Axis (whilst not helping Allies) - Makes the war that much more complicated, and juicy :D

Better, bring Russia to your side when you can, and hammer Germany into tiny bits of pulp :p

Maver1ck said:
I really cannot wait for this to continue, just read it all now, and just want to say

Make Greece independant of Axis and Allies, and declare war on Axis (whilst not helping Allies) - Makes the war that much more complicated, and juicy :D

Better, bring Russia to your side when you can, and hammer Germany into tiny bits of pulp :p

necrodq3.png

bluelotus said:

Necrothreaderism is a quite extended religion in this universe, although, as it has several schools of thought since the old distant days of the Diet of Sprechyen, it has a quite divergent doctrine amongs its followers, some of them unknwon practicers of this faith.

Now, having said a bit of a nonsense and being not the responsible for this act of necrothreaderism, I feel inclined, if your excellences, my fellow brothAARs, do not mind, to asky this simple question:

Update?

:D

asd21593 said:
DAMN YOU ALL!

I was so excited when I saw this was posted in!

:) asd

Mmmmh... were you as excited as a very excited person who's got a special reason to be excited? :D

Epic necro is epic.