• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I hope we'll see more hierarchic organization of the state in Rome, like you did in CK. I loved to be a subordinate at first and having to follow my boss orders until I advanced throw the ranks and I become king of the country. Also I enjoyed seeing my subordinates having their own initiatives. I hope in future developer diaries you’ll talk more about this.

Sweet, I'm liking this. Trade goods look to add something interesting to them again, somewhat like vicky had. Can't wait for this game to be finished so I can get my grubby hands on it :)

I wondering if Paradox will ever exceed the old, one trade good per province? Obviously it would be to late for this game. But in the future? Realistically there are numerous goods per province. I do understand that this represents the most plentiful. But does it complicate the trade system if you stray from one per province? Maybe have quantities of the top 3 goods or something more quantified? Just wondering :D

extremely nice! looking forward to buying it!

jmschaub said:
I wondering if Paradox will ever exceed the old, one trade good per province? Obviously it would be to late for this game. But in the future? Realistically there are numerous goods per province. I do understand that this represents the most plentiful. But does it complicate the trade system if you stray from one per province? Maybe have quantities of the top 3 goods or something more quantified? Just wondering :D

Just pretend that in the original design docs the provinces were three times as large.

Lord_D said:
And what is the blue nation on the African coast?

That would be Numidia.

OOoh, I just love Gaius Julius Caesar! :cool: :D

Anguille said:
Nice features!

Carthage is already history? :eek:

I should hope so. The date is 58 BC (or 59).

Anyway, I'm excited for the different types of government. I wonder what other types there will be?

I'm sure there will be a Merchant Republic, a straight Oligarchy (like ancient Sparta), several monarchies....

DominusNovus said:
I should hope so. The date is 58 BC (or 59).

Anyway, I'm excited for the different types of government. I wonder what other types there will be?

I'm sure there will be a Merchant Republic, a straight Oligarchy (like ancient Sparta), several monarchies....

Also some Imperial government probably.

Cool. Hope the trade map is good.

this is so nice the game just keeps getting better :D