• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nice progress so far. I expect my tanks have been fighting like crazy? ;) IMHO, you should reploy my tanks to cut off those roaming British divisions. We can't have Brits running around all over Afghanistan now, can we?

Riptide: there's linkie to map of Europe: http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=euronz0.png. yes, you are sure about India, but fortunately USA is isolated!
Inner Circle: Yup, IC-3 tanks brings terror to allied troops!
Piko: yes, sometimes Imageshack has. I am sorry & thanks
lifeless: Look this update, and I think destroying Brits isn't so easy :(
SeedSnatcher: elections haven't yet came! But soon they come :D
likk9922: and thats only beginning :(
LordoftheMind: Yes they are! And I did what you said.

To Suez!

July 24 1943: Battle of Jerusalem

Destroyed that pocket!

August 18: British army moving towards Kabul! Reinforcements from middle east haven't arrived

September 1, new infantry model. Advanced (model 1943) infantry division reserached

And same day came also very bad news :(

September 15 brave armoured troops pushed against to Kabul and destroyed whole British division!

After retaking Kabul...

September 24 Breakthrough priority doctrine was ready by SeedSnatcher developing. Afghanistan have now "full" house with Human Wave doctrine

October 1 pushing over Suez Channel! Afghanistan is now over whole asia! From Indochine and coast of Pacific to Suez, Africa and Mediterranean.

December 17 Oman annexed. Also Yemenite troops are falling back and soon I can annex them! In Africa Egypt is being partitioned by Italy and Afghanistan... As you see border is on Nile

There's Indian front in January 1 of 1944. Allies have taken back almost whole india and pocketed many Afghani divisions - too many. I am running low of reinforcements... Let's hope that I some day can take India back

Some one asked once about my techs. There's screenie about them:

we,
Miihkali,
King of Afghanistan, Sultan of Tehran, Pope of Kurds, Prince of Bandar-Abbas, Sandman of Taklimakan, Chairman of East-Turkestan, Lama of Tibet, Tyrant of Lhasa, Sherif of Baghdad and Count of Pakistan, Nice Guy of Delhi, archbishop of Nepal & Bhutan, Conan the Barbarian of Shan States, Caliph of Rangoon, Frenchman of Indochine, Prophet of Meqqa, Ruler of Medina, Kaliph of Nejd, sultan of Oman, foreman of Suez, pharaoh of Cairo, abdul al-Hazred of Damascos and also (retired) Chief of India and Lamanda Luaga of Bengal, Governor of Burma.

0002006A.gif

"How? How? How did THOSE infidels manage to retake India? Does Allah want's to test our faith or something?

Piko said:
Wow.... they really did clean up in India...

It was rediculous. Kill the infidel! Vengance will be ours! :mad:

pescifan: Yup, your lonely 1st Tykinruokadivisioona is ready to kill itself against Brits!
Hannibal Barca2: yes. we have to pray to get more morale for our army.

Hmmm.. Bad news! I forget to save game and my Germany game rewritten autosaves :( So date is now october 11. Don't worry (or become happy), I'll anyway will update this AAR in future. Now it's anyway elections time.

As you remember, I accepted Universal Suffrage for all Afghanis. However, it seems that Miihkalist party is going to lose these elections and peacemongers will win. Shall we anyway keep elections. And you can vote

YES
when we move 6 towards democratic and freedom,
we move 1 towards political left
and 4 towards dove lobby

or then you can vote

NO
when dissent skyrockets to 15

we,
Miihkali,
King of Afghanistan, Sultan of Tehran, Pope of Kurds, Prince of Bandar-Abbas, Sandman of Taklimakan, Chairman of East-Turkestan, Lama of Tibet, Tyrant of Lhasa, Sherif of Baghdad and Count of Pakistan, Nice Guy of Delhi, archbishop of Nepal & Bhutan, Conan the Barbarian of Shan States, Caliph of Rangoon, Frenchman of Indochine, Prophet of Meqqa, Ruler of Medina, Kaliph of Nejd, sultan of Oman, foreman of Suez, pharaoh of Cairo, abdul al-Hazred of Damascos and also (retired) Chief of India and Lamanda Luaga of Bengal, Governor of Burma.

Much as it pains me to say this, I must agree with Rodrico Stak. Democracy would be better than 15 dissent. I vote YES.

uh--oh hopefully east afghanistan will be reconnected soon...

rcduggan: Yes, it was :)

Comeback-update

There's time what you have scared, I will again update my Afghani AAR. It's useless to ask grace! Hahaa! As you remember (maybe?) I lost my save game, so first months of game are only "replaying". I'll won't post pictures of them.

First, after elections, my sliders looks this:

December 28 air battle over Pakistan ended to my victory.

In my re-game my all divisions weren't destroyed or pushed to north, now there also was I. Army Group who was pushed to south India. It was led by Moshe the Bionic Man and fighted some three months guerilla warfare before destroying. There's last hour of it in January 27:

I. Army Group never surrendered, it fighted to bitter end and caused huge losses to Brits etc. etc. :D All men of it were awarder after their death with "Let's see in heaven" -award.

East and West Afghanistan were connected soon after it.

January 30 two spearheads of Afghani assault pocketed over 100 thousend men in south of Rub al Khali desert which is ruled by partisans.

There's frontlines in february 29.

we,
Miihkali,

It was led by Moshe the Bionic Man and fighted some three months guerilla warfare

:cool:
And he still managed to survive. Yeah Moshe!! :D

Goo Miihkali Bin Laden :p

Update? Please please please?????

likk9922: Yes, he now leads 32. Infantry Division in north
Davisx3m: Yeh, long live our government
LordoftheMind: Yes, now :D

Retaking India (part I)

March 3 1944 Basque tanks & CO completed their research to Basic Medium tank

When my troops have finished conquest of Middle East, I can move huge infantry reserve to Indian front. There's pic of troops what I'll redeploy to India:

March 28 Moshe lost again his troops to enemy. Is he traitor? I hope not!

Then I tried to pocket two British divisions, my three tank divisions pocketed them and tried to destroy them. And then, I don't know why, my all tanks destroyed!!!!! NOOOOOOo!

But now it's not time to cry! I have huge superiority of numbers, so I'll easily win this anyway. But in future, tanks could be useful... :(

June 2 Allies landed in south Middle East, but only with small forces. I have there four divisions, let's see if I some day can destroy landers... July 3 Artist reflects popular emotions and records epic song. Dissent is now -3! Wow!*

July 10, my troops in Indochine and Burma were pocketed :/

we,
Miihkali,

* And I don't mean world of warcraft

Last edited: