• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Currently v 0.2 is not in English. As I wrote it in my first thread, german files (10 files and about 2000 events) will be translated in september. I'm not in charge with translation, Gerd von R manages this workshop and he is on vacation right now

Last edited:
I've the pleasure to announce a brand new bugfix (n°5).
It corrects and fixes some minor bugs linked to "the end of Vichy regime", and peace events, improvements for AI, additive powerfull to AI soviet and so more.
Oh...I forgot I've added some graphic improvements.

BUGFIX #5http://www.bigupload.com/d=Z0C02HV8CZ

Follow this link to upload it (PS, I modified link in my signature too)

Trotsky and the promised Crusade

Hey, played this many times with great pleasure. Was wondering whether there are any new events for Trotsky's Crusade against the capitalist powers, more specifically a declaration of war against the Allies at some point in the 1940's?

Know that Trotsky taking power is a rare event, but if he does, the USSR currently sits there after winning the civil war and does very little.

Thanks for a fascinating mod!

Well this should be fun. Let us know when 0.3 is in English. I look foward to this than any other mod. Definetely.

Although a german translation would suit me even better ;)
I´m very much looking forward for the english translation.

My little knowledge of the french language was frozen more than 10 years ago, and i really find it difficult doing quick online translations of rather complex event :rolleyes:

Keep up the good work :D

Hope Imperial Germany will be translated. Thats the one I plan to play. ;)

A new bugfix has just been released including :
AI modifications
Pics corrections
Some bugs from Japan, U02, Ger and USA files had been eliminated
And a surprise, right now while playing commie China or Nationalist China you can add techteams from each other and from Chinese cliques and Tibet

BUGFIX #6http://www.bigupload.com/d=IIHET0U5DN

argh, if only if was able to understand all events :(
But my last try in restoring the AH-Empire was very much fun :D

I have two questions about this mod.

One, will Vatican City get ANY provinces or units in the next updating?

Two, will the Aliens get ANY files of their own regarding tech teams, leaders, ministers, events, background story, etc. It is - to say the least - very frustrating to not have these at hand.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Right now Vatican exists but doesn't possess any province effectively. Just one but offmap. I think that we will extand Vantican territory (because of Italy). By the way it's a real nation with ministers, techteams and events...
May be one day we will develop this path but as said Fernando it is not a priority.