• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I presume that the people of Shaybanid ar hardy enough to withstand the smell if the wind comes from the Wall of Wool? Enemies flee when the Shaibanid Stench is coming their way! This might explain also why the armies are so competent.

Duke of Wellington said:
Ungrateful bastards. Fourteen mules loaded with wool and this is the thanks?
I know it may sound strange, but I've heard that in some countries, wool aren't valueable! In fact, they use metal instead!

Ahura Mazda said:
I know it may sound strange, but I've heard that in some countries, wool aren't valueable! In fact, they use metal instead!
Heretics! To the pyre with them!

Shaybanids seem to be people who get easily insulted and start defending their wool and honour. Which naturally can be trouble to ruler who wants all wool to himself.

From Atak in Central Asia to Baluchistan on the Arabian Sea, a woollen curtain has descended across the continent. This curtain is softer and fuzzier than iron, too. :D

Ah, the Woollen Curtain--even if the sheer size of the thing and the smell after a good rainstorm (good thing Shaybanid is a fairly dry country...) don't keep the enemy out, you still have 15,000 Uzbeks (give or take a few thousand) on the other side :D

Interesting AAR :) I'll have to get used to the idea of the Uzbeks being on top for a change :p , but hey...

A noted Mongol poet has a new theory as to why the Uzbeks of Shaybanid are taking wool provinces. He swears on a stack of Korans that he saw a sheep go into a restaurant and order a meal. When asked what about the vegetables, the sheep responded that the Uzbeks would have the same. The theory explains why Uzbeks always have sheep with them - it's so the sheep can tell them what to do.

I just realized: cotton! The Europeans must've discovered it by now. This unnatural abomination must be destroyed as to not infringe upon our wool industries! Deus Woolt!

kfijatass said:
Meh, wool? switch to cotton :D or some better cloth :rolleyes:

Send the killer sheep to deal with this heretic!

You should name it 'The Western Wool Wall" or "WeWoWa"...