• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ColossusCrusher: haha , I just keep imagining a SC2 Protoss Colossus rampaging through the streets .

grayghost: what's a snail fork ? o_O

Incognitia: An interesting conclusion ! :D Always glad to see guesses !

Grubnessul: Haha , you're in on it too , eh ?

Avernite: Now there you go again Avernite , linking back to the mysterious places I have left pristine in your mind . I have to say you're getting more and more knowledgeable of my plans and closer and closer to the truth !

Well, canonized's comments almost makes me think Lady Obido(sp?) is Raul's mommy, and Antonio is his daddy. :wacko:

Now that would be interesting. But wasn't Obido (sp?) Japanese? Than Raul could hardly be blond with blue eyes...

I'm banking on Isabella rather than Obido

Avernite: Lady Obidos I usually refer to as the Obidos of the present working as head of the House of the Rose and helping Marcus . Lady Nia Obidos is the one that was in the past that switched sides to the Spanish . As for it being Nia ... well ..

Grubnessul: Lady Nia is half Portuguese and half Chinese by ethnicity . Born as the Girl from Ipanema (a Portuguese colony at the time) and then was raised in Beijing .

English Patriot: Isabella is the favourite right now , yes haha .

Judas Maccabeus: Haha but just imagine if you were RIGHT !

Works for me. :D

I think Isabella is a bit unlikely.

She's been high-profile for ages, SOMEONE would notice her being pregnant/having a baby.

Well, we haven't seen her for some time after she disappeared before she met Antonio again. So it could have happend in the meantime.

ColossusCrusher: haha XD

Avernite: Yes , she is a bit high profile and we're still unsure of the relative ages of the characters etc

Grubnessul: That could also be true , though the emotions of the chracters leaves something to be pondered about .

Grubnessul said:
Well, we haven't seen her for some time after she disappeared before she met Antonio again. So it could have happend in the meantime.

But then Antonio can hardly be the daddy, unless he was seriously drunk somewhere along the line.

Avernite said:
But then Antonio can hardly be the daddy, unless he was seriously drunk somewhere along the line.

LOL how does him being drunk have to do with it ?

canonized said:
LOL how does him being drunk have to do with it ?

My thoughts exactly, Isabella was HAWT

I'd say Lex is the father! :p

English Patriot: Yes , yes she is XD

Grubnessul: ROFL . Uh oh ... we're in trouble !

FELLOWLOGO.gif

Our First Induction to the Tempus Society !​

Provost Marshal English Patriot has nominated and we have approved the entry General_BT ! Check out the induction speech here !

In the coming weeks , since this is the starter week for us , I and JM will also be putting forward our nominees and will be revealing them throughout the course of the week . Also , we'll be having an interview with our new Fellow and it'll be posted tomorrow in the afternoon ! Look forward to that !

Elorei said:
Well, just got done with another ten chapters. Panzerkardinal, huh? You're not going around breaking things again are you? ¦p

:eek:o Maybe ... Can't wait for you to catch up XD .

Update coming Tuesday or Wednesday ! (still midterm week)

I wanted to give a little preview for this upcoming update :

We're finally going to figure out the secret of the Three Artifacts this update .

We're also going to start to see some development between the backgrounds of Leyla and Zeren .

A few more clues (i've already left you guys quite a few !) about Raul .

I also plan on introducing a new character in the next few updates who will be taking us back to another un-solved mystery : the Scarlet Academy and what happened there .

So lots of things to look forward to ! If you have questions on unsolved mysteries let me know , sometimes I might forget a small detail even if I planned for a future update to solve it so any reminders would be helpful if you guys have anything confusing that you'd like for me to shed some light into in the next few updates ! I've been a bit frazzled lately with mid-terms oi !