• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's not cheating, just good advice XD

Of course XD

Nooo! Keep the English opressed! If you give England independence I demand the same for Portugal! :p

Haha definitely can't let that happen XD

Burn London down! Do whatever is needed to gain back England, otherwise Spain isn't looking to be the place to support. Getting gunned down from all sides.

Haha well yes , whatever it takes to gain back England XD

I'm down to my last ten pages of work to do :D Huzzah ! Goodbye undergraduate studies very soon !

That means a summer of AAR fun :D

Good to see Covington made it all right, wouldn't want my newly 2nd favorite character not to make it :D

Anyways, it seems that the spanish are in real trouble, so much so that they might have to cede some land and release a few nations :p

Good to see Covington made it all right, wouldn't want my newly 2nd favorite character not to make it :D

Anyways, it seems that the spanish are in real trouble, so much so that they might have to cede some land and release a few nations :p

Haha , Covington as your second favourite XD I'm glad you're enjoying him so much ! And yes , big trouble =(

Happy 200,000 views everyone ! Another milestone :D

Huzzah ! We can do it :D

haha , has it been years ? XD maybe just one !

Well, the first post was february 07, so 60k views may have been 1,5 years ago or so, but years may be a bit much ;)

Congrats on 200k though, now update! :p

Well, the first post was february 07, so 60k views may have been 1,5 years ago or so, but years may be a bit much ;)

Congrats on 200k though, now update! :p

Haha will do XD

Page 2? :eek:

Canonized, your work needs more updates!

Sorry About that ! Still 8 hours away from California since I decided to
Road trip home after graduation ! Update is soon !

Wow. 320 pages and it still isn't over?!? :eek:

Now that I've got a (relatively) free summer, however, I think I can finally at least get through to the (relative) end on this. Glad to see it's still going strong! :D

Last edited:

Now that I've got a (relatively) free summer, however, I think I can finally at least get through to the (relative) end on this. Glad to see it's still going strong! :D

And I doubt it'll end in another 320 pages...

Unless we all stopped spamming between the updates...

But what fun would that be?

Huzzah ! We've missed you ! Glad to see you're still around :D and yep , you'll definitely make it XD ! We still proudly display that wonderful cookie you gave us :D

Me wants update... :p:)

working on it , boss XD

And I doubt it'll end in another 320 pages...

Unless we all stopped spamming between the updates...

But what fun would that be?

Haha , that's a quarter of the fun XD