• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
balkanite said:
Wow. Brilliant update. I liked the part where Mathijs did the puzzle. Personnally i dont like Covington so... And a very good ending also.

Thank you very much ! Intriguing little place Matthijs has found himself in , eh ? XD And i wonder what you don't like about Covington , don't be afraid to tell us !

YES!
A crazy cube!

Did that have anything to do with the WikiLink I posted here?

ColossusCrusher said:
YES!
A crazy cube!

Did that have anything to do with the WikiLink I posted here?

Haha it helped with a little inspiration yes XD Good job

canonized said:
“...Yeah,” Trey reluctantly stuttered while probing his brain for excuses to get her to stay.

Oh, how I know that feeling...

I'm suspicous of these pale russian beauties...they are entirely too pale and too alluring to be trusted! :p

What is with the cube? Hopefully Mathjis won't end up sliced into tiny cubes!

TheExecuter

Intriguing...

I think it's all a Russian plot to liberate the good dutchmen from the Spanish yoke ;)

But we know already that the Spekken are going to win :p

TheExecuter said:
Oh, how I know that feeling...

I'm suspicous of these pale russian beauties...they are entirely too pale and too alluring to be trusted! :p

What is with the cube? Hopefully Mathjis won't end up sliced into tiny cubes!

TheExecuter

Haha , well I don't think they'll kill him so quickly after saving his life from a gaping wound !

Avernite: Those tricky Russians XD

Grubnessul: Don't be so pessimistic XD ... well nevermind you're right haha . But what does victory mean is the question here !

Grubnessul said:
But we know already that the Spekken are going to win :p

If Peti doesn't eat them first. :D

Haha, those darn russians and their attractiveness :D

Anyways, Randall has two promises with Natty, we know one, what is the other?

Natty makes Trey's headache disapear so he should be hanging around her more *raises eyesbrows*

And I hate that puzzle, it is a lot harder than it looks :eek:o

canonized said:
Grubnessul: Don't be so pessimistic XD ... well nevermind you're right haha . But what does victory mean is the question here !
Victory means kicking ass! :D

I updated my signature for the inclusion of the Cube scene. XD

Kurt_Steiner said:
If Peti doesn't eat them first. :D

Peti is a formidable foe !

comagoosie: I'm glad you picked up on the promises XD And yes those puzzles are indeed harder than your average go around the park !

Judas Maccabeus: Thank you very much :D Was definitely a harrowing place to imagine !

Grubnessul: ROFL but how do you define kicking ass XD

ColossusCrusher: you can definitely feel proud about that one XD

canonized said:
Peti is a formidable foe !

comagoosie: I'm glad you picked up on the promises XD And yes those puzzles are indeed harder than your average go around the park !

Judas Maccabeus: Thank you very much :D Was definitely a harrowing place to imagine !

Grubnessul: ROFL but how do you define kicking ass XD

ColossusCrusher: you can definitely feel proud about that one XD

By not having your ass kicked, while someone else's ass is kicked, which is a causal result of your actions of kicking ass! :D

*sigh* i think Natasha is beautiful. If this woman is in your life then I can TOTALLY understand why the updates get harder to pump out. Great update...thanks for the bad dreams it gave me. :(

Grubnessul said:
By not having your ass kicked, while someone else's ass is kicked, which is a causal result of your actions of kicking ass! :D

ROFL . Circular Logic ! XD

robw963: Thank you and you're welcome XD . I really want to tease out the idea of Silence and what not and try to develope it into something . Being definitely an amateur writer gives me a lot more fun things I can work with and being unable to press them to their full potential . You live and learn and keep trying !

Yup, the lawyer in me cackled, but the philosopher cried a little...

Grubnessul said:
Yup, the lawyer in me cackled, but the philosopher cried a little...

Haha , now you just reminded me of exactly the kinds of surprises I have in store for you guys this season . It's going to blow your minds !

phargle: I actually got the name Randall from a book I read before back before I converted back to Catholicism . A rather bad book , actually . The character image I had in mind reminded me of that character from that book so voila , his name got to be Randall . We'll see that flesh out some more .