• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ahh, how plain and boring would EU3 be without those crazy hordes tearing each other apart.

QUOTE]I can see Mongol warriors sitting at desks, drafting diplomatic foreign policies. :D

sadly didnt get a screeny (will try when i get back to it tonight, but in only 1423, castille has a stack with 54 infantry and 13 cav. They declared war on france, with this being there main army, the rest being 1stacks. Of course they went to seiege one province, after a few france attacks, they realised how attrrition was rippin the army, ran it back to madrid, then never left, and never got it over 20k men, attrition pretty much defeated them, was fun watching them throw all these 1 stacks at france while this huge stack sat back and cried trying to heal up.

i usully see big stacks like this from blobs, but not so early, and not so huge!

may be assisted by being the WWM which made them be able to afford it a bit easier

weirdeu3pic2hz7.jpg

Decisions, decisions...:wacko:. You'd think they'd have sense to form a triumvirate or something.

weirdeu3picor9.jpg

Imagine if we could do that nowadays...;)

Nothing odd with that :)

Not strange, just funny.

1st one, They both want me to declare on each other.
2nd one, the simplicity of it. At the touch of a button, you can just "Restore Order." I just burst out laughing when that meeage popped up the first time.

Not strange, just funny.

1st one, They both want me to declare on each other.

Happens a lot, but less if you make sure not to ally with two nations that are each others natural enemies. But of course when playing as Emperor of HRE it is virtually impossible to prevent this.

Epic Fail :rofl:

How does Spain expect survive? Not that I can see any other countries forming from a bunch of Iberian rebels... Crazy pic.:D

Galicia and Granadan patriots are the only problems I can think of.
Possibly Navarran nationalists, too. But yes, Castille doesn't really have problems with rebels. The problem comes when it gets into a rebel loop and France, Portugal and assorted other nations launch invasions. And then the reformation comes for good measure. I have seen this happen, and by the end of the game the result was a Castille surrounded on all sides as I recall and with an average tech level of ten in 1821. :p