• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
32LQC.png

I was planning on having a nice easy game as Castille to let loose some steam, and things were going fairly well. France embargod me for some reason, so I royal marriaged them, and a few weeks later this happened; no claim throne, nothing. This is the fastest I've won EU3.

edit: rounded it off by also PUing burgundy and brandenburg.

Last edited:
Not really, they are reduced severely and the borders are very weird to say the least:

jBy57r6.jpg

awesome ukraine :D

and Lithuania

Damn, forming Russia while the Golden Horde ate Bohemia, Hungary and the Adriatic coast and the Timurids decimating the Ottomans, that looks like hell of a start. The rest of Europe didnt even consolidate notably.

What's even weirder is that they survived this TSC.

BoloQnR.jpg

When the next TSC hit them I capitalized on it and am now holy-warring India. The horde still exists though. In Thuringen. As an OPM. As a vassal of Anhalt. lol.

Iraq invades Persia and Egypt... if they take anything, I'll take a screenshot of it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
I was joyed that the Habsburgs disappeared, but DAT Burgundy is one of the more horrifying things I´ve seen in a long time though. The reformation just appeared, and this can be interesting ;)