• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
(Note he's playing Death & Taxes)

That Georgia is just plain beautiful. Has it existed throughout the game?

Also, ignoring the huge mess in China, what are the pink and dark brown blobs above Korea/Joeson? That dark brown one does not look like Manchu/Jurchen, and I can only guess that a Republicanated Japanese (not)shogun colonized above Korea, but I find that unlikely.

The brown blob is a jurchen tribe and the pinkish one is another jurchen tribe. I want to reshape that,im japan currently,i want to conquer it then release the jurchen as a vassal, same as korea. China not sure of yet want i want to do, i kind of want to fight a unified china.

Georgia im not sure, i wanted europe to surprise me, but for the last 50 years atleast

Ladies and gents, may I introduce you

The Sunni Sultanate of Connacht :blink:

Same game features muslim Byzantium, then Granada colonizing in America, then succesful Korea, then independent Louisiana of Turkish culture and muslim religion ^^

thank you your info.

Muslim Turkish Louisiana?My god.

Sweet jesus the new orleans prophets as a football team!

A muslim turkish louisanna lolz

I actually see a muslim byzantium alot o.o

id say the wierd state i ever saw was a animistic monastic state of riga.....lolwut

edit:is that sardinia-piedmont down there :O and ulm has begun its rise to power....i need to play ulm one of these days, why is it so popular?

Sweet jesus the new orleans prophets as a football team!

A muslim turkish louisanna lolz

I actually see a muslim byzantium alot o.o

id say the wierd state i ever saw was a animistic monastic state of riga.....lolwut

edit:is that sardinia-piedmont down there :O and ulm has begun its rise to power....i need to play ulm one of these days, why is it so popular?

pagan monastic riga is not strange, because TO have pagan province bordering them. More strange would be confucian or shinto riga, when player is catholic.

eu34ii.png

KARNATAKA!!! In all my time with Miscmods, I've never seen an Indian nation unify. They're still going very strong, chewing up the Bangladesh region and up into Delhi/Rajputana, too.

Are they sikh or hindu?

pagan monastic riga is not strange, because TO have pagan province bordering them. More strange would be confucian or shinto riga, when player is catholic.

hrm....im guessing you've had that happen before.

One doesnt see successful Murom every day. But i think Berry owning half of Grenland is probably more impressive. Looks like Britanny and Berry signed a deal "yo, now that we effed up France, lets split this crap and colonize Americas".

how about khorasan packing up bags and heading to siberia. wait granada is alive TEH WUT as is morroco

how about khorasan packing up bags and heading to siberia. wait granada is alive TEH WUT as is morroco
Granada revolted more than a century ago - they're Catholic, too, and everyone has cores on everyone. And Khorasan isn't just heading to Siberia.

EU3_MAP_ITA_1748.3.26_1.jpg