• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Tell me, what is strange in this image XD

eu39.jpg
England....??
+you havent ate Burgundy and its 1469.
Also Venice is Kingodm.
Free trade France?

Burgundy is my vassal, because i do not want to take alot of infamy. But england is not the strange thing, same with venice being kingdom. Nor free trade france.

Strange thing, is I got regency...

EVIL REGENT XD...

EDIT :

eu310n.jpg

Now another lol thing - england survived!!! in ireland thou... XD

Resembles Taiwan...

What religion are you, N0thin? I think I usually see Baluchistan go the Zoroastrian route.
It starts Zoroastrian i think

I am not sure where to to start, but this was the biggest war i've ever participated in! 400k troops divided on 40 different countries! The war ended after 10 years of status quo, massive
doomstacks and rebels, pretenders and nationalist popping up everywhere! :O 500 000 soldiers died, for NOTHING!

i4wzW.jpg

I am not sure where to to start, but this was the biggest war i've ever participated in! 400k troops divided on 40 different countries! The war ended after 10 years of status quo, massive
doomstacks and rebels, pretenders and nationalist popping up everywhere! :O 500 000 soldiers died, for NOTHING!
AKA human history

I've spent the last 20 minutes wondering if it was considered cheating if I wanted to uncover fog of war just to see what happened here..

eu3game2012-08-0421-02-31-00.jpg

Attachments

• eu3game 2012-08-04 21-02-31-00.JPG
    eu3game 2012-08-04 21-02-31-00.JPG
    122,1 KB · Views: 37
It's more than that. 50 years in and Granada is still around and is winning a war against Castille? Aragon and Portugal have Castille split in half? Castille is just getting completely dismantled. I have NEVER played a game in which Castille didn't own half of North Afirca at this point in the game.

Yeah, my guess is France > dogpile > revolts > dogpile. Possibly another France in there somewhere.

If Granada was still Muslim I'd be impressed, at least by how quickly France started slamming Castille. If they're Catholic, they got released after the fact.