• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The end is coming!

rssv44.jpg

Notice the two Byzantiums. (From the successor to the Steppe Wolf Mod)

So who is tru byzantium? :p

So who is tru byzantium? :p
Well, if you consider the Second Empire which was made after the Crusaders conquered the first one true, then that one is (since it has Constantinople.)

Well, if you consider the Second Empire which was made after the Crusaders conquered the first one true, then that one is (since it has Constantinople.)
When did you start?Because at the screenshot it is 1398.I quess around 1360-1370 because i see some bulgarian states in greece but not all of them

When did you start?Because at the screenshot it is 1398.I quess around 1360-1370 because i see some bulgarian states in greece but not all of them
The Sunset of The Tzars bookmark (I hadn't played that far.)

Last edited:
Here's another one from the vanilla: notice Niznhy Novgorod (I never did any intervention there at all)
295cwe9.jpg

For some reason I can't go past Page 1128, but here's another one from the mod: Mongolia in Central Asia
2u8ba1h.jpg

Capture egypt and italy :p

Eastern Europe usually makes no sense...but when I looked at it this time I nearly died.

lolwhat01.png

I've been watching but I have absolutely no way of explaining this insanity here. Lithuania and Ottomans collapsed but that only explains maybe half of the mess.

Kill it with fire!

Eastern Europe usually makes no sense...but when I looked at it this time I nearly died.

I've been watching but I have absolutely no way of explaining this insanity here. Lithuania and Ottomans collapsed but that only explains maybe half of the mess.

*barf*

Urghh, my god...

lolwhat01.png

Is Novgorod a region in the game? Does Novgorod have cores there?

Is Novgorod a region in the game? Does Novgorod have cores there?

Yes. Novgorod, along with other Russian minors, are countries that exist at 1399.

Yet the thing that strikes me as most odd is the name of Lithuania hovering over Georgia :p .

What...just...why?

(Quick note: I changed it so Japan unites immediately on starting, but I have no idea how that could lead to something like this)

e3xMa.jpg

Saw this and I thought hmm. Seems like Georgia and Japan has some kind of special relationship. In my current game Totomi and Izu converted to Christianity while still provinces of Fujiwara and Taira. Totomi was overun by Christian Zealots, which 5 years later converted into a province of Georgia. I wonder if it defected because Georgia had the closest non-colony Christian territory. Strangely enough, Totomi isn't considered an overseas province despite the capital still being in Europe - note that it gets production and not tariffs.