+ Reply to Thread
Page 1014 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 914 939 964 989 1004 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1024 1039 1064 1089 1114 ... LastLast
Results 20,261 to 20,280 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    MagickaVictoria 2Knights of Pen and Paper +1 EditionEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

Note that Bohemia.. No. Blobhemia* is very blobby and had over 90k troops at that moment, while Wallachia was.. Lying in ruins..

Quote Originally Posted by Pompan View Post
    Note that Bohemia.. No. Blobhemia* is very blobby and had over 90k troops at that moment, while Wallachia was.. Lying in ruins..

Bohemia accidentally clicked accept instead of decline

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuujin95 View Post
    snip

Oh, and the succession crisis? Good times.

The stability costs.. ouch! Westernization will not be pleasant. Keep up updated please!
    "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." -Mark Twain

“Destroying rainforest for economic gain is like burning a Renaissance painting to cook a meal.” -Edward O. Wilson

"Astrakhan rules the waves" -common knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Dreagon View Post
    Bohemia accidentally clicked accept instead of decline
    The AI is a very cunning beast.
    Always giving the player the wrong peace deal hoping on that one misclick.

Not strange but interesting: France owning Castille.

Is that In Nomine? I've forgotten what the magistrate symbol looks like to be sure of it :/ Those were the dark days, when the Big Blue Blob ruled over all.
    v = {sx mod n : n,s∈N, n≥3, s<n, x∈Zn*, x≥y ∀y∈Zn*, sx mod n ≠ s}
    No no no no no
    No no no no no no no
    No no no no ...yes?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuujin95 View Post
    So my ruler dies and the game gives me a new heir right away. A 59 year old heir. Gee thanks.

*snip*

Oh, and the succession crisis? Good times.

*snip*
    How in blazes did you acquire Venezia!? Surely there must have been a blockade stationed to prevent you from moving?

Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Yammka View Post
    How in blazes did you acquire Venezia!? Surely there must have been a blockade stationed to prevent you from moving?
    The AI apparently thought it was vital to move their fleet to stop one of my armies from moving from Epirus to Achaea. Of course now that the army is there, it's pretty much stuck there permanantly. Venice is now based out of Crete, hehe.

Errrrrrrrrrrrr.

Well. Nice to see that EU3 still can't handle numbers larger than ~2 million.

I 1-month'd Trade 70, Trade 71, and Trade 72. I didn't catch Trade 70, but I'm sure it was even more negative than this. Trade 72 was actually so expensive that it went past the 2 million limit into negative numbers, and again past the 2 million limit back into positive numbers; total cost of around 4,050,000 ducats.

I've yet to build any Customs Houses yet o.O. But seeing as how the 2 million limit is still there, I may have trouble getting a high income that way. Hm, maybe if I loop around just like Trade 72 did, I'll manage to avoid bankruptcy. Keep all my CoTs at 5 merchants, and synchronize merchant-sending so they all fill in the same month.

Edit:

Errrrrrrrrr.

Maybe this is all a side-effect of listening to Brodyquest on loop for the past day?

Edit2: Chrissakes, I don't even have optimal slider position yet o.O.

Edit3: I just got 9 Production Techs in one year. Wtf. Is this the game's way of telling me that I won already and should stop playing before I crash it?
    Last edited by qoou; 05-10-2011 at 07:56.

Perhaps France is in an alternate reality? Louis should have drained the treasury on cakes and jewelry by now.
    Fortune, which has a great deal of power in other matters but especially in war, can bring about great changes in a situation through very slight forces.

-Julius Caesar

500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

What the hack? What happened with thos ghost pages? I can't see them anymore... That's strange...
    “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”― Mahatma Gandhi

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by qoou View Post
    Errrrrrrrrrrrr.

Well. Nice to see that EU3 still can't handle numbers larger than ~2 million.

I 1-month'd Trade 70, Trade 71, and Trade 72. I didn't catch Trade 70, but I'm sure it was even more negative than this. Trade 72 was actually so expensive that it went past the 2 million limit into negative numbers, and again past the 2 million limit back into positive numbers; total cost of around 4,050,000 ducats.

I've yet to build any Customs Houses yet o.O. But seeing as how the 2 million limit is still there, I may have trouble getting a high income that way. Hm, maybe if I loop around just like Trade 72 did, I'll manage to avoid bankruptcy. Keep all my CoTs at 5 merchants, and synchronize merchant-sending so they all fill in the same month.

Edit:

Errrrrrrrrr.

Maybe this is all a side-effect of listening to Brodyquest on loop for the past day?

Edit2: Chrissakes, I don't even have optimal slider position yet o.O.

Edit3: I just got 9 Production Techs in one year. Wtf. Is this the game's way of telling me that I won already and should stop playing before I crash it?
    I suppose you just out-teched the game engine just out of curiosity: on what difficulty you play?

Civis Romanus Natus Dacus adijarca's Avatar
    200k clubCities in MotionDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneSword of the Stars500k club

Quote Originally Posted by VI Imre View Post
    What the hack? What happened with thos ghost pages? I can't see them anymore... That's strange...
    they're there alright. all five of them.
    lost signature, no reward offered

500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by adijarca View Post
    they're there alright. all five of them.
    Now they are back. But at least for an hour they've vanished. Next time I'll screenshot and post it to the strange screenshots. It was... strange.
    “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”― Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by vasziljevics View Post
    I suppose you just out-teched the game engine just out of curiosity: on what difficulty you play?
    Either normal or hard, I can't remember. I've started several games since then and messed with the options a couple of times; how can I tell the difficulty level from a savefile?

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

huh, its giving me ghost pages 1015 and 1016.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

now there is this complain about no succession wars. well I managed to see one (and I am not entirely sure that I have seen any before), so I thought it would fit here:

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionMagickaVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Apparently Moldavia thought Wallachia was a better place to live and gave up its territory to... England.

Also, successful Serbia AND successful Ottos (rare combo).

I'm using DAO map.

Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by herrhals View Post
    The stability costs.. ouch! Westernization will not be pleasant. Keep up updated please!
    Sure thing. Put an update up over in the DW Empire thread since that's a more appropriate location.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyoshenka View Post
    Apparently Moldavia thought Wallachia was a better place to live and gave up its territory to... England.

Also, successful Serbia AND successful Ottos (rare combo).

I'm using DAO map.
    I've had a game where Moldavia and Wallachia decided to switch territory. By some miracle they didn't kill each other, considering both could annex the other for 0 infamy.

+ Reply to Thread