• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Niceeeeee :)

UncleChris said:
Hi Durru!

Maybe you can arrange somehow that this Chat will be as same visible as it is here on Xsorbit.

good idea mate, will do

The chatroom is pretty nifty. I love the sounds! :D

Jayavarman said:
The chatroom is pretty nifty. I love the sounds!
Yes, they are fun.

Valkyrie-Net is back now but this channel has proved its value and so the sticky will stay. I recommend that folk continue to use this as a place to link up. It is better than ICQ and other messengers because you can chat with everyone at once. And while it is not a complete replacement for V-Net, it has its advantages - one being that you don't need to load the game to see who's around.

Andrew

Colonel Warden said:
one being that you don't need to load the game to see who's around.

Andrew

plus you can check it out at work ;) :p

PS Plus if you see a lot of people and nobody is talking it means that they are probably in a game or afk. Ring the bell a couple of times so as to get attention. PLEASE dont overdo it - a couple of rings is enough.

Last edited:
Fiendix said:
plus you can check it out at work ;) :p

PS Plus if you see a lot of people and nobody is talking it means that they are probably in a game or afk. Ring the bell a couple of times so as to get attention. PLEASE dont overdo it - a couple of rings is enough.
Yes, but some people like to play sounds continuously for their own amusement. :rolleyes:
I am one of them. :eek:o

Jayavarman said:
Yes, but some people like to play sounds continuously for their own amusement. :rolleyes:
I am one of them. :eek:o

You have some softwares designed especially for that purpose.

Colonel Warden said:
You can set an option to ring a bell automatically whenever a new person enters the channel.

Andrew

yea i know and i have that on, but at times it takes a little bit more to get attention - especially if somebody wants to join.

I would just like to point out that I have yet to see ANYBODY EVER in this little chatroom.

Obviously, if no one uses it, its pointless to sticky it any longer. IMO, anyway.