• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes, Santiago is right, he did have to tell me on IRC I won, I was out of town :p

I must say, thank you for this honour! I've always looked here and thought "Man, it would be great to be Fan of the Week"

So, here I am, grateful for this opportunity, and fully willing to find a qualified candidate for next week's Fan of the Week.

First, I apologize for this being late, but RL can get to anyone.

Secondly, I would like to award Fan of the Week to Gloa, for his supurb efforts in some of the AARs and Interactive AARs I have seen hiim in.

Congrats Gloa!

Congratulations Gloa! Not that I'm all that knowledgeable of everyone on here...but I'm really glad to see a name I don't know as Fan of the Week :)

Thank you all for your felicitations, and Frymonmon in particular for the nomination. It is an unexpected honor to be so awarded.

With that said, between Frymonmon's late nomination and my own tardiness in noticing my award (as Frymonmon said, real life gets to you sometimes) it appears my week is already passing away. As loathe as I am to pass away the spotlight, I will make my nomination now for efficiency's sake.

I don't expect to ever get the Fan-of-the-Week-Chooser of the Week Award, both because it doesn't exist* and because I have no fancy formula or rigorous elimination process for this selection. However, there are some names which I see often in the AARs I participate in (or lurk around), which have constructive (and for interactive AARs, detailed and effort filled) posts, and which upon a cursory glance of their comment history post even more in AARs I am less familiar with. From this list I select thekinguter as Fan of (next) Week.

*Although if it did exist, I guess each week there would only be one person eligible for it and thus winning it would be almost assured.

Congrats thekinguter!

Congrats, thekinguter :)

Congratulations, thekinguter!