• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Another set of ministers that's always bugged me was that of the Kaiserreich Soviet Union. Is it intentional, according to canon, that all ministers bar Bukharin and SOVNARKOM are Bolshevik?

Is Carlist Spain supposed to be stuck with soddy tech teams?

Hah, for those keeping track, yes, I tend to jump between games quickly^^

I have a question: how long are things planned for? I mean, how long are events structured and when does the "story" end? Is Kaiserreich "complete" and currently being enhanced, or is the 'story' still being put into the game?

Is Carlist Spain supposed to be stuck with soddy tech teams?

Hah, for those keeping track, yes, I tend to jump between games quickly^^
We are currently re-working the tech teams for Carlist Spain, Kingdom of Spain and Federacion Anarquista Iberica. ;)

Oooh. Let me know when you've done those. I've got an AAR in the works and I really would like it to be a bit out there. The only downside is that I'm on DD, so I need a modded techteams.csv etcetcetc JUST for Spain.

Oooh. Let me know when you've done those. I've got an AAR in the works and I really would like it to be a bit out there. The only downside is that I'm on DD, so I need a modded techteams.csv etcetcetc JUST for Spain.
Take a look at the KR forum.

I have a question: how long are things planned for? I mean, how long are events structured and when does the "story" end? Is Kaiserreich "complete" and currently being enhanced, or is the 'story' still being put into the game?

Kaiserreich doesn't have a story per se. Most countries have an event chain that guides them through the the game. If you see these chains as the 'story' then yes, we are still expanding them. Unfortunately by 1943 or so most eventchains are completed. The only chains left are mostly annexation-events, but we are working on expanding some of those too.

May I ask when will the next version come?:rofl:

When its ready ;). Seriously, all of our current work is combined in the Beta Johnny Canuck posted a few pages ago. The complete 1.2 version will probably be ready somewhere in august.

Can you toss me a link? I'm supposed to be revising >.<

Here is a link to the current discussion on the Spanish techteams.

There are some eventchains later in the game that will be included in the next patch, a colombian one that starts in 47 and a Fengtian - Japan one in 1960. :p

A small leak; it is quite possible that the next release of KR will feature more than just a single scenario...

A small leak; it is quite possible that the next release of KR will feature more than just a single scenario...
Jedrek, for revealing secret information of the Kaiserreich developers' team, I hereby ban you forever from this thread!

:rofl:

Jedrek, for revealing secret information of the Kaiserreich developers' team, I hereby ban you forever from this thread!