• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
zsolo said:
No clue Gábor but once I have my new PC powerhouse (within weeks :rofl: ), I will try to copy HOI1 sprites to HOI2. As far as I remember, it may work...

somebody already converted the HOI 1 sprites to HOI 2 but the problems are you still can't make more than one model per sprite.. it sucks it hard coded,here are couiple links that can help you out i think in the stony download section there a complete set but i am not sure I had these sights save in my favoerites but i am not sure they are the right ones.

http://abo.baw-clan.de/forum/dload.php?action=file&file_id=8

http://www.stonyroad.de/forum/showthread.php?p=94225#post94225

Ranger mike said:
It work for me?

My problem has been that WinRAR sends me the message "header broken", resulting in no extraction of the .rar document. Howver, this also confuses me a bit: why .rar document and not .rar file?

Ranger mike said:
somebody already converted the HOI 1 sprites to HOI 2 but the problems are you still can't make more than one model per sprite.. it sucks it hard coded,here are couiple links that can help you out i think in the stony download section there a complete set but i am not sure I had these sights save in my favoerites but i am not sure they are the right ones.

http://abo.baw-clan.de/forum/dload.php?action=file&file_id=8

http://www.stonyroad.de/forum/showthread.php?p=94225#post94225

I have downloaded from the 'abo.baw.clan.de' the file but apparently have problems with extracting the .rar document. Could I ask you a favour to ZIP your already installed gfx/map/units folder for me? I'll send you my e-mail adrress in a PM.

Thanks for assistanve in advance! :)

Thork said:
those "map-units" are sprites ;)
noone really made sprites for HOI2 yet..
but some try.. f.ex. DMP

if you want you can use converted sprites from HOI1..
f.ex. the vonMansteinsmegapack - they are snaller but i like em..

Thork, could you please make a .zip version of Mansteinsmegapack downloadable? It'd be so nice... :rolleyes:

Great work dude.

A few suggestions and problems I had:
1. We still need pictures for the 1947 and 1951 units...i hate seeing my beautiful pictures turning back to the bland gray weird stuff
2. I think there's some problem with the order. My CAS looks like Strategic Bombers, my Strategic Bombers looks like fighters, and my fighters...look weird...but maybe they're supposed to be weird. Same goes for the ships. A few levels of the carriers looks like destroyers, and a few destroyers...look like carriers.
3. Can I have the white sun and blue background badges for the ROC units please??? PLEASE?????? I remember seeing them, but...sobs...

GIP and HSR

this is a great graphic pack and i use it for my HOI 2. What I cannot figure out how to do is install it and get it working with the HSR mod.

Has anyone managed to do this and if so what steps do I have to do. I have tried to install in in different folders but it never works.

any help would be great

Pete of Prussia said:
this is a great graphic pack and i use it for my HOI 2. What I cannot figure out how to do is install it and get it working with the HSR mod.

Has anyone managed to do this and if so what steps do I have to do. I have tried to install in in different folders but it never works.

any help would be great

Try asking over at the stoney sight,you will probly get a anwser quicker there.. :)

But why didn't the installer create the file to run HOI2 with the new graphics? It did create the graphics folders.

Stoney Road

The gallery seems to be down. Anyone know of anywhere else I can find info on this mod?

my2bob

The link in the first post seems to be broken. Does anybody know of a working link?

Is there any graphic pack for Stony Road out there???
:confused:

I sure could use one...

The link in this thread is quite dead and the graphic folder on stony road site seems bugged.

ANYONE???