• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
update

Hmmm yes, quite the amazing utility you've created for all of us here Tonio. Thanks for continually improving my most favouritist task being a host, posting the stats for all the whining mates I play with :D .

Folder for SP Games added with cell for test games

New Folder for Polish MP Games added

update

update

Daniel A said:
I found what it was!

I believe I understand the first one, the modifier. But not the 2nd one, what exactly does the number depict?

isn`t It takes (base income - census taxes) / TechCost modificator complete clear answer ?

Research speed relative to other countries.

In my next game I will select Venice and offer all my neighbours all my provinces except Venetia. Then I will have the lowest modifier and the highest tech speed. And hopefully I will survive :p

From base income you should probably remove income from events and peaces as well as you remove the census. As we do in the power formula.

I have already asked in the EUIII forum that they construct something similar to your stats page in EU III, but I doubt they will. It would be fantastic. Your site is fantastic and a great gift to the community. Thanks a lot Tonio :)

Daniel A said:
From base income you should probably remove income from events and peaces as well as you remove the census. As we do in the power formula.

Base income is done this way and bolded for ages.

I decided to include in research speed manus and monarchs. Update.

Daniel A said:
Thanks!

I take for granted you adjust income by inflation.

TechCost modificator is added in folder 4. It takes modificators of religion, number of cities, vassal (it is simple scheme - if yes - -2%, if not - 0%), techgroup, domestic policies, DotF, inflation.

Daniel, i start to think i need to write the article about each point of rule .... brrr, modificator ;) :rofl:

Well, bonuses of HRE emperor, whiteman, isolation, neighbor bonus are not in.

update