• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
y doz mai neim hav a plus ?

10772097_gal.jpg
After getting admitted to the training program for BOPE you will have to show your true colours. Only the strong and brave survive the training program that BOPE themselves describes as even being tougher than IDF's training. The training programme is meant to break the corrupt and weak willed, and that's what happend today. Slinky fell under pressure and didn't make it through to the end because of his corrupt mind and rotten past. BOPE only accepts the best.

During the training programme a horrible accident also occurs, humancalculator is wounded by a bullet that someone in your team fired. He later dies in the hospital while the doctors are trying to save his life. You don't know who fired the bullet though.

Slinky the wolf is lynched
Humancalculator the villager is eaten

ZOMG!

Vote Heimdall!

Those doctors must be fresh out of medical school.

Haha, good thing my claim of knowing Slinky was 100% good was so ridiculous that no one would believe it.

The only thing Slinky said over PMs was that he suspected Jens. Do you think it's a clever scheme from his side trying to clear a pack mate? It's not completely unrealistic, as he knew he was in a bad spot, but I don't know. Actual PM will be presented upon request.

Haha, good thing my claim of knowing Slinky was 100% good was so ridiculous that no one would believe it.

The only thing Slinky said over PMs was that he suspected Jens. Do you think it's a clever scheme from his side trying to clear a pack mate? It's not completely unrealistic, as he knew he was in a bad spot, but I don't know. Actual PM will be presented upon request.

Well, just to be certain, lets run up you and another wolf.

Request not needed.

Post it now.

My gut is telling me that EurOO7 is a wolf. I say we run up him and heimdall today.

Vote EurOO7

Well, just to be certain, lets run up you and another wolf.

Yes, if you do lynch me, I only have myself to blame... Though I beg you to see how weird it would be for a pack mate to defend him like that.
Request not needed.

Post it now.

Slinky said:
Heimdall said:
So I really hope you're not a baddie since I have 'defended' you like this, but I doubt it.

I actually think THE_SPLIT, Punky and HM are way better suspects right now, but it's soon to know I suppose.

For meta reasons I also think someone else is 100% good, but I won't tell you that just yet. ;)
Well, I was kind of surprised at you protecting me like that. It did make me think for a few moments you were doing it because you are a wolf :p However because of the negative attention you got out of that I guess not. Still whenever there is talk about PM's and me, I usually get lynched, so I don't know if you helped me at all ;)

Who is HM btw, the offspring from HC and PM? :cool:

I just got back and after reading I realised I was well in the lead, so I haven't had time to analyse anything yet. Though if I have to guess, I would say jensthemens. He waited very long as if he was indecisive about who to vote. Why would he be that unless a wolf was among those with a lot of votes. Still I don't know if I want to get the newbie lynched.

Don't think too much of my hunches regarding the three above. ;)

My gut is telling me that EurOO7 is a wolf. I say we run up him and heimdall today.

Vote EurOO7

Your gut is wrong.

Did you not read the thread to see how I harrassed Heimdall and Slinky?

Your gut is wrong.

Did you not read the thread to see how I harrassed Heimdall and Slinky?

I did, and that is what raised my suspicions, especially with the vote snipe attempt at the end.