• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Mrs CatKnight Chimes In

I don't know about you folks, except those I have read a few comments from, but I am wonderfully IMPRESSED with My husband's storytelling ability. It DID DISMAY Me that this saga had 230 or so chapters (when Cat first told Me about it), but that he felt INSPIRED ENOUGH to get back to writing and "what do ya know" FINISH it.

I was HONORED the first time he began asking Me questions as a "plausibility consultant"/sounding board. It was ASSURING that he LOVED Me in having the TRUST to SHARE his work.

Sometime SOON I want to sit down and read this piece in it's ENTIRETY, when I can have ALL the chapters gathered in ONE PLACE, nothing to HUNT for, scrolling online forums isn't My idea of FUN gang, SORRY. :wacko:

Anywuggles, I am going to help him out a little in doing the "light hearted" bits people have suggested be the interum*What to do* in the next few weeks/months. We have a NUMBER of REAL LIFE issues to deal with first, but YOU WILL see MORE writing from the CatKnight!!

Bright Blessings to ALL!
Kellikatzel

Wonderful ! Congratulations CatKnight ! ! :cool:

CatKnight said:
Thanks again everyone!

I will pick someone some time next week. I just wanted to take my moment in the sun to report that 'Resurrection' is now COMPLETE after 4 years, 5 months and 1 day.

Drinks are on Director!

You mean on Storey - he never pays his tab anyway!

Bartender, make mine a mojito... :cool:

Congratulations CatKnight!

And damn it! Another 100+ pages epic I should read. Where am I gonna find the time for all of this? :wacko:

nudge... ;) Looking for a new writAAR...

coz1 said:
nudge... ;) Looking for a new writAAR...

Already!? But I just got here! :sniff:

Fine!

This writer has managed to put together a reasonably plausible alt history with good descriptions and excellent graphics.

I present this award to Milites in ackowledgement of his EU3 AAR Paris Is A Mess (or something like that. French isn't my strong suit. ;) )

Congrats, Milites!

Congrats Milites :D

Congratulations. I've been meaning to take a look at that one and this suggests I should sooner rather than later.

Congratulations!

I love your maps :) Congratulations Milites!

Fondest congratulations, Milites. The way I continue to hear good things about your AAR I might actually have to get off my ass and take a long look it it (your AAR, not my ass).