• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well done. That was a big "gulp" moment and you weathered the storm. Nice. :cool:

Comments

likk9922 said:
Wow, those are some really high taxes!

But I suppose that's how you warmonger. Nice job taking care of Russia.

High taxes are a must have for a war like country. ;)

Kaixxor said:
Also: "WTF.TOM JONES?!"

What is with Tom Jones?

coz1 said:
Well done. That was a big "gulp" moment and you weathered the storm. Nice. :cool:

It was more like an "Im done moment."

P.S. Thanks to all who fallow this...

New Updates today or Tuesday, which ever comes first. ;)

To Build An Army: An Update

Okay, lets start off with the state of the Empire. Since I begun we have gotten land in Switzerland and we have annexed 4 nations (Montenegro, Moldavia, Wallachai, and Karkow).

This is a picture of what we have gained and what we want to gain in the next couple wars.

Right now my income isn't half bad. I'm making anywhere from $70-100 a day.

Okay, in order for me to become a even greater nation I must build factories. To do that, I must change the government and wipe out my bank account on machine parts.

And with that I build a couple of factories, which cost an arm and a leg.

A Steal Factory.

And a small arms and canned food factory for my big army!

And then I go on a recruiting spree. I order 4 sets of 4 divisions.

Since my canned food and small arms factories aren't done yet I must relay on trade. I import 41 s. arms and c. food. So, when I order troops I end up being in a -$150 income for about 3 days then it settles out to about -$10 a day until it gets back up to to my normal income.

Next Update... Looks like war to me!

Also, I'm now 4th in military. The ones ahead of me are the UK, Russia (I can beat them!), and British India (Why do they even exist?).

Last edited:
So it's to be Italy that feels Austrian might this time around. And with a more colorful cast of characters too.

coz1 said:
So it's to be Italy that feels Austrian might this time around.

It might be Italy or it might not... Just kidding it's Italy. The only issue I'll have is the French. I only share a one provence border with them so I think a army of 5 divisions should be enough to keep them from invading.

And with a more colorful cast of characters too.

These Characters just to the cast. I'll still have good old Major Major, Gen. Nixon, Colonel Scheisskopf, and Gen. Jones. These characters though are going to be my focus for the Italian war. And Yes they certainly are more colorful!

Also I have decided to start focusing more on the characters then the game. The game will still be played, though the characters are kind of like my little toys I'm throwing into the fire of war to see how they react.

Chapter 5: The Italian Wars

Note: Have to keep this one quick! A lot of pics. this update. More writing newxt update.

While Gen. Nixon was safe and sound on the Russian boarder; his brother, Gen. Jones, was order to the Italian boarder. When he got there he meet up with Gen. Inehouse.

"What's this all about?" Jones asked Inehouse.
"That lucky son of a bitch brother of yours is safe over on the Russian boarder, but we've got trouble. Only if he wasn't so lazy I would be there not here!"

Austrian soldiers invaded quickly. Sparing not a sole.

It wasn't long before the annexation of Tuscany began. It came soon after peace with Sardinia-Piedmont.

The new front.

A few large battles take place in France. Looks like we can easily win them.

Over all this was a great victory for Austria. But, due to domestic issues (rebels) the entire army was forced to retreat. We settled for white peace with France.

"Hey baby that wasn't so bad." said Gen. Jones to Gen. Inehouse.
"Are you insane?! I lost an arm, a leg, and an ear in battle! I can no longer do anything fun and exciting! The Dr. says I must give up gambling!"
"Oh its ok baby! Your fine and well! You will live to be 100!"

The next day Gen. Inehouse slipped into a coma and died. He was replaced by Colonel Scheisskopf the Colonel under Gem. Nixon. Major Major however wasn't promoted to Colonel because why should the Austrian army give up its one and only Major Major? Sgt. Pepper was promoted to Colonel Pepper, but he preferred to call himself Colonel Sgt. Pepper.

Last edited:
Chapter 6: Colonel Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club AA Meeting

Note: I posted this before, but took it down. Now I'm reposting it in a different location with some changes to fit the story.

Before the death of Inehouse, Colonel Sgt. Pepper was a sgt. under Major Jerk. Major Jerk was a major jerk under Colonel Pitt Stop. Colonel Pitt Stop was a colonel under General Tom Jones, the great looking (this coming from a guy) 2nd Army Commander. But now, of course, this is all different. Now Colonel Sgt. Peppers is above Major Major and under Gen. Even though Colonel Sgt. Peppers official title was Colonel Pepper, he liked Sgt. so much he called himself Colonel Sgt. Pepper. Nixon. Gen. Jones was greatly disappointed to see Colonel Sgt. Pepper go over to his step brother. Gen. Jones had great planes for Pepper that now can't be done.

"Why couldn't have Major Jerk be transferred to Nixon's outfit?" Jones asked himself, "Major Jerk is such a Jerk!" But, what was done was done. Colonel Sgt. Peppers was doomed.

Pepper was a short, bald man who to often was confused for George (the guy from Seinfeld). He was a well respected man in who enjoyed the life style of being rich, thanks to his parents. His mother would always tell him, "Your a Pepper son, not a Smith, Brown, Jackson, Ford or, McCartney." His mother was a daughter of a wealthy Capitalist in Wein, and his father, who he detested, was a son of a bitch.

Every thing was well until this 18 year old was drafted to serve in the Napoleon Wars. He had everything going for him. He was just about to go to London to study the arts when he was drafted. By the time the war was over it was too late, he was for ever sucked into the life style of a military man. Because of his family's wealth, he was placed as a clueless Sgt. Now Pepper is over 50 years old and a clueless Colonel. He isn't just a clueless Colonel, but a drunken clueless Colonel who attended his own AA meetings every Tuesday. His meetings were called Colonel Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club AA Meeting. It was a Lonely Hearts AA Meeting because everyone who attended was, well lonely and had nothing or nobody else.

Pepper was the kind of guy who wouldn't touch a fly, yet he wanted desperately to kill General Nixon for no apparent reason. Pepper was crazy and he knew it, but because he knew he was crazy he wasn't crazy because crazy people don't know they're crazy. Every one around him thought he was crazy except Major Jerk.

Major Jerk was the major jerk in charge of the 26th squadron under Colonel Stop. Major Jerk didn't think Pepper was crazy at all. In fact Major Jerk thought nothing of Peppers. All Major Jerk thought about was going back to his home in Northern Italy to see his beloved wife and two children who can turn any non-crazy man crazy. Major Jerk, like Pepper, was an Alcoholic who every tuesday traveled to Wein to attend Colonel Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club AA Meetings so he could stare at a man he thought nothing of. Like Pepper, Major Jerk was lonely. His wife had begun to stop talking to him and his children had stopped annoying him. Major Jerk couldn't figure out why, but it was clearly because he had in-fact been... a major jerk. He was a major jerk to everyone except Colonel Pitt Stop.

Colonel Stop thought Major Jerk was still a major jerk even though he had never been a major jerk to him. Colonel Stop thought he was a major jerk because when the Russian-Austrian War broke out Major Jerk stole all the mens' sheets in his squadron because his were stolen. This greatly disturbed the humble colonel who didn't have the courageousness to order him to give the sheets back. And when the major jerk died later that month the colonel felt bad that he hadn't had a pleasant and enjoyable conversation with the man about the well being of his soldiers.

Note: I know this is confusing. To clear it up Colonel Sgt. Pepper's offical title is Colonel Pepper. We call him Colonel Sgt. Pepper because thats they way he likes it. Sgt. has nothing to do with his rank!

Also, to keep track of characters, look at the 1st post. I am adding a character map.

Last edited: