• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Update IV

I watched the Balkan ''network'' of independece guarantees, and selected, that it's better to attack first to Romania? Why? If I declare war on Yugoslavia, and Romania joins to war on Yugoslav side, I'll be overrun. But if I first start war against Romania and Yugoslavia joins to war, I can easily first destroy Romania and then continue my assault through Romania to Serbia.

October 23 I declared war against Romania. Mountain provinces were frozen and plain provinces muddy, so it wasn't best date to start assault... Octover 29 first bigger battle in Beltsy started. My superiority in numbers promised that I would easily crush Romanians...

November 3 large front assault in Transylvania started.

Axis forces easily pushed through Romanian frontline in south. Till november 8 Axis were almost on Ploesti oilfields.

December 1: Beltsy battle still ongoing! Unbelievable!

Battle of Beltsy ended finally in December 28! So it took some two months... During the battle, I lost 12,000 men (12.13 manpower).

January I started assault to Bacau: maybe breakthrough in south could break whole Romanian frontline... Also note that my armour is quite experienced :p

First assaults were defeats: how ever assaults, assaults, assaults, assaults... It worked: in March 9 Romanian defense fallen and I pocketed Presov. Even one Romanian division was pocketed and destroyed in Presov. Myself I lost in Bacau battles some 18 manpower, it means 18,000 men and almost two divisions... Anggggstttt...

There's situation in March 30 1940...

Next update Romanians may taste my Iron Fist :D

Last edited:
Update V

Don't know if somebody still reads this, but I'll update anyway :D

Soon after destroying Presov pocket and conquering Bacau Romanians started counterattack against German bridgeheads in Braila. However, it failed and I noticed, that Romanians had moved almost all their divisions to Bessarabia or East Romania.

Romanian defense was easily defeated and Bucharest was captured before Ploiesti defenders reached new defending positions. April 10:

Romania annexed...

In next update: Axis crush Yugoslavia.

Last edited:
If you want your country to look less like a penis I suggest agreeing to the Munich Agreement thing.

He already joined the axis in that event

FallenMorgan said:
If you want your country to look less like a penis I suggest agreeing to the Munich Agreement thing.
what does that say about the person who noticed it? :eek:

I kid. that is one hell of a Czechslovak empire.

You have a good position to annex a lot of Soviet provinces, starting with Ukraine. Let the Germans have the West, you take the East.

(and then the Germans :D )

Update VI

Fallenmorgan's power of observation amazes me! :eek:
About Soviet adventures: I'm not sure if it will be ''safe'' because this is EWWII and invading Russia is damned hard in this mod. Let's see...

May 11 I declared war against Yugoslavia.

May 14 Belgrade war reached!

May 15 Bulgaria joined to axis and started advantage through Macedonia.

May16:

And two days later: May 18.

May 21 Fall of Paris happened to France and May 22 Vichy Government were formed.

May 29 Yugoslavia was annexed.

Next target will be: small nation in Balkan and which name starts with A.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Miihkali:
Fallenmorgan's power of observation amazes me! :eek:

Me too. I think it has something to do with both closets and briefcases.

Originally posted by Miihkali:
Next target will be: small nation in Balkan and which name starts with A.

That is either Albania or Absurdia. Can't say which one. Why do you have to be so enigmatic?

Czechoslovakia has a really weird shape. :p

Update VII

Thanks again for your comments.
This time update will be quite shorty :D
And no, I haven't plans to swap provinces.

June 1 of 1940 Germans established Independent State of Croatia.
And seceded Rijeka to Italy! Don't they know that Italy is at war with Axis?

June 22 declared war against Albania.

Albania was easily annexed, however, in July Allied army started landing in Tirana.

In next update: Greece!

Last edited:
Miihkali: ...June 22 declared war against Albania...Albania was easily annexed, however, in July Allied army started landing in Tirana.

hey, that is good that the Allies invade ! ! :D

the more divisions they loose in eastern Europe, the fewer they have in other locations ! ! ;)

awesome updates ! ! :cool:

Update VIII

Yup, they are South Africans...

August 7 started war against Greece...

Only in four days Greece was partitioned:

August 12

Destroying Greek troops in Bulgaria

August 19 started assault against Athens

Late night of August 21 Greece was annexed.

In next update: I'm not sure...

Last edited:
Most ugliest looking country ever? :p

Go Czechslovakia! Make the world green!

Crusade against Bolshevism...? Please? :)